n i n e

Y/n Seoevery word has its meaning,you just have to figure out its reasonfor being there

Y/n Seo
every word has its meaning,
you just have to figure out its reason
for being there.

••••••••••

You slammed the classroom door open, only to face the exact same scene you saw just moments earlier.

"Is he still in there?" You sighed, walking over to where both Gaeul and Snapper were.

Apparently, last night, Hobin had been beaten by this guy named Mangi Hwang... some ssireum champion, they said. You never bothered to listen.

But what you managed to pull out from the chunk of information Snapper had thrown at you was that this Mangi...was a disgusting pervert.

"Why is trouble tailing you wherever you go?" You once again sighed, shaking your head.

"Get out of there, dumb!ss"

"I...I looked pathetic in front of Bomi again...",

Opening the cabinet, and there Hobin was, curled up in a ball surrounded by mops and brooms.

But Hobin wasn't going to fight Mangi. Not even after he was publicly humiliated. Because the world of the media is not that easy to live in.

Despite having Snapper say he would be the one to explain everything and handle the situation, Hobin still felt a slight tinge of frustration in his gut.

Your words on the contrast were on the other end of the spectrum. Instead of telling the boy not to worry and that he didn't have to figjt Mangi, you simply told him the opposite.

"I'd prefer if you didn't. But do whatever you want. It's your channel after all, I'm only here to support you in every decision you make and help you whenever you call for assistance," you patted the boy on his shoulder lightly, before leaving to your seat once again to open up another page of that textbook laying aimlessly on yohr desk.

Hence, Hobin was now going through a dilemma.

••••••••••

Later on, you were enjoying your quiet time at home, when suddenly you received a call from Snapper.

'...why is he calling me at this time?' You stared at the screen in confusion. As far as you recalled, snapper never had called you... because he never had a reason to.

Concerned, you picked up the phone, but before you could even mutter a "hello?" Snapper had already beat you with a rap of his own.