s e v e n

Y/n Seo i am always where hobin is,to ensure he and snapper doesnot get into deeper trouble thanthey already are

Y/n Seo
i am always where hobin is,
to ensure he and snapper does
not get into deeper trouble than
they already are.

•••••••••

You should have seen this coming. If you never wanted trouble in the first place, then why on earth did you help them? Why befriend them?

Well, because truth was, even if your brain tells you some of these things were risky and dangerous, even if it disrupts the peace, you had all your life.

It was deep down, that your heart yearns for something thrilling. For excitement and the glee was all your heart wants. Even if it didn't seem like it, that yearning for fun still stayed at the back of your mind.

After all, this is all entertainment.

So here you were, with the others. Gauel seemingly talking about Taekwondo...right? You weren't paying attention to the girl and whatever she was saying too much as you stared at the screen in front of you while you wondered...why were the lights off?

'...did Hobin forget to pay his electricity bills or something?'

"Okay, I get that Taekwondo is powerful...but what does this guy have to do with me?" Hobin asked, not understanding why this person on their screen right now was so important.

"Oh, no. It's not that important. But you know, it's just that our videos are about calling bullies out, right? Taehoon Seong is the bully you need to face this time."

Yeah, it wasn't going to be as easy as last time. Fighting Pakgo, someone inexperienced in the professional industry...as compared to Taehoon Seong, a 'Taekwondo Genius' the internet claims, was like climbing a small hill rather than climbing Mount Everest.

"Boys..." You and Gauel sighed, watching the two boys in front of you quarrel once again.

"WHAT THE F!CK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH A DUDE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GET CLOSE TO? I can't take on a professional fighter...let's just do a mukbang," Hobin declared, to which you nodded. There was nothing wrong with eating food. 

But even so, what would the viewers think? What happens when their hopes were crushed, wanting to see Hobin go head-to-head with Taehoon...whoever he is... Hobin had every right to panic. His skills as compared to a professional, would only be like a mere ant as compared to an elephant.

"Are you really going to let your subscribers down? Hmm?"

"Well, no one gets everything they want in life. The subscribers can sulk for a while then move on." you shrugged, answering to Snapper instead of the boy.