006

章名 : Midnight Ride

章名 : Midnight Ride

Your body curled, lying in your bed's mattress. The empty alcoholic cans that you drank quickly when you got home to your apartment are still scattered. You expect that drinking it will help you to think for better decisions, but look at you now, wasted and sleepy.

When your eyes take a glance on the window, a dingy clouds and lavish red orange sun beamed your face, feeling an immediate response to push yourself to get up and be ready for tonight's.

You do not want to be late. You do not want Shinichiro to feel the same way you feel when he almost ditched you. You chortle at your own thoughts. Even if you feel dizzy, you reach for your towel and turned the radio on.

The water swiftly run to your even skin, despite of its coldness, the heat in your body can not take away it. Thanks to the alcohol. As much as you want to lay on your bathtub to relax, the clock keep on ticking to remind you that your mother can show up in any minute.

"Huh?" you stopped hopping your feet to get down when the landlady closed the way, "Where are you going, Y/N?"

You planted a mischievous grin, her eyes look at you with large concern eyes. "I don't know, if somebody will ask about my whereabouts tell 'em . . .  fuck it." You didn't wait for her to answer, she'll just waste her life conversing with someone like you, you know it.

The cloak of the night began to thicken, your hair started to meet the whispers of the wind that hurling inside out through your ears, stomping your foot to avoid it from shaking due to strange cool. It's a wrong choice that you chose a short to partner your top.