015

章名 :  Payback

章名 :  Payback

Everything was so sweet and fine until you hark back again into what Shinichiro confessed to you, ". . .well, every girl I see I think of liking them."

"That bottle would break," multiple exhale came out to your chest before you bring down what you are holding, the owner of that voice welcome himself to his own apartment.

Toshio dropped a laugh as he shook his head while looking to the same face you are wearing since last week — eyebrows meets each other, uncombed hair and your eyes were looking down like the flower Shinichiro gave to you. 

It already bloomed but its petal shrunk in dryness. A wither flower indeed that currently matches your heart now.

"What do you want?" you asked, not giving him a glance. "I should be the one to ask you that. What do you want, Y/N?"

Your chin risen to find your keys and about to go somewhere else when your cousin blocked your way. "Oi. Shinichiro keeps on messaging me since last week 'til now, what happened?"

"No need to tell." You hushed.

"He wants to ask why you're not texting him back, not answering his calls, where are you when he tries to find you in your apartment," he silenced his mouth when your tired eyes finally glance at him.

Toshio coughed before continuing, ". . .in short, he wants to know why are you ignoring him? Tell me, this is not just the discount you get from him, no?"

Your eyes rolled. That thing is already done, your cousin can not moved on.

"Gotta go, Toshio." you swayed your hand before leaving him with his inaudible words.