021

章名: Waves

章名: Waves

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

Not waiting for Shinichiro to look upon you, to answer your question wether a yes or no. You started to interlace your arms around his shoulders; Shinichiro snaked his free arm to your waistband, replying to your cling as he attend the inquiries of the customer on telephone.

As usual, just how he likes, you are again on his shop—and to his lap

And to make it more sweet, Shinichiro planned to keep this shop open today just for the only you two. Shinichiro's hands started to get greasy and busy these past few weeks, and that's how you conclude that your plan is somewhat a. . . success!

But even if you are feeling delighted how the plan turning out, you can not help but to still wonder why Shinichiro chose to be secretive about what's happening, that driven you to doubt yourself too.

"Shi. . ." your warm breath hushly whispering his right ear flush his cheeks, turning it to a tomato one.  

A curve on the right corner of your lip flittered when your eyes glimpsed Shinichiro bit his lip, no no, more like. . . struggle to bite his lip because of the cigarette situated in between of it. 

". . .ni," Shinichiro digged slowly his fingers  down on the fabric of your shirt,trying to fight and dispel how your voice exhilarate his supposedly silenced yet tensed legs supporting you seating on his lap as your whispers started to go down too to his clenched jaw. 

You've memorized and will always remember, ever since you start to make a teasing move, a closer and heart tensing move, that he always tries to bite his bottom lip as a gesture of him being astoundly fluttered; trying to suppress it.

"Chiro." He looked at you, mouth gaped and  dumbfounded at first but seconds later on, Shinichiro pressed your body to lean on him more.

Another nickname, eyes twinkling to show how he loved that.