019

章名 :  Siblings

章名 :  Siblings

"I can not believe you really brought me a fine car!" you tried to hug the trunk of car, you can still feel how hot did the engine worked after it run a kilometer from your place. "A damn Mercedes-Benz. . ." you whispered, looking thankful to Shinichiro with his guilted eyes on you.

You both decided to stop the car first to the ocean port when you successfully calmed down your landlady's problem.

Shinichiro's feet crossed the spaces he walked a while ago to breath before telling you, "U-Uh, this is not the car I'm telling you about."

Your lips disappeared its smirk and giggle. Shinichiro lay his back on the door before looking at your hair and fixing it as he confess, "It's from your cousin, he let me drive it when he saw me touching the window." he said, knocking the glass.

"Huh? He's broke just like me, how the hell he can afford—don't tell me. . ." you bite your fingers when it hit you a realization.

The man beside you carry his left arm on the roof, tapping it while looking at your puzzled face. He remove the strands that keep on entering on your eye. 

As he left your face in blushing red, you tried to copy how his arm hang on the car, but to your surprise, Shinichiro held your elbow pulling it to his body and bumping your face to his chest.

It made your eyes closed, hearing carefully how his heart communicate to yours. And it says that he wanted your arms to warm forever his hug too. Shinichiro slowly sway his arms glueing on you, as if he wants your body to follow his small wave of dance.