022

章名: All The Things We Did

Some says we do crazy things for the person we like, we go back again from the places we already left behind just for the person we love.

And those sayings must be true. 

As your eyes tried their best not to recognize the familiar person waving their hips near your stance — resting the side of your body on the car's door.

You remember first how you caught yourself earlier heading the wheels way to kawasaki for a race — can't state if this night is illegal, cops hasn't caught anyone from the crowd.

"We thought you'll drive away from us again, Y/N. It's been a long long fuckin' time!" Humming, she tapped your shoulders before heading to sit atop of her neon green Lotus Elise.

Hiding your lips about to pursue, your sight rose up to her. How you missed seeing your friend, Kuina Mai.

But she made your eyebrow twitched in irking sensation when she blowed you a smoke from her cigarette. You only liked to inhale smoke if it's from Shinichiro.

Speaking of Shinichiro, you are itching to see him now.

"What happened that made your wheel pull over here?" She added. Your shoulders shrugged before sitting too to your Chevy's hood.

The car race you owe from her, helping you to know who almost ruined Shinichiro's bike last month, will be paid off tonight. But your friend know you.

You already distanced yourself from being involve in things like this — from your crew, in order to be like and embrace again by your mom.

Kuina sensed you are up to something. And that's true, when she informed you that rich bored teens will show up to the night's fun, you already concluded the amount of bet and bid can help you to buy the necklace you keep on telling to Shinichiro.

"Beats me," avoiding the probing question, you chuckled. The loud cheer from the crowd turned both of your attention on the new flashy car entering the occupied closed highway.