Part 2

'What the fuck are you doing here, Sonakshi Bose?' His eyes had so much rage and hate in them

'I...ummm... I have rented the other room. Mr. J, the broker sealed the deal' she said calmly as she stared at him blankly.
Dev walked into the apartment towards the living room while Sonakshi was still glued to the main door in disbelief.

'I think you should leave' he said bluntly.

'I'm not leaving. I have paid an advance for 6 months and if you have a problem with me staying here, you can leave' she said sternly.

He took a deep breath in disbelief and said' there is no way I'm leaving. Main Iss ghar mein pehlay aaya, this is my house. And....Poore London mein thume yeh he ghar mila? Unbelievable'

Sonakshi remained silent. She was in no mood to argue and make things in between them worse. She knew how short tempered Dev was and for him, she calmed herself down. She let him speak.

Dev stepped forward and came close to Sonakshi. Her heart skipped a beat as he came closer. His presence still gave her butterflies in the stomach. He looked in her eyes and said 'you know what, tum yaha reh sakti ho, but I'll make sure you have a very memorable stay with me'
Sonakshi's eyes widened as he said that. He obviously didn't mean it in a positive way. His eyes were red and had so much hate in them.
'Wha...what do you mean? She asked in a low voice.
'You see, Sonakshi' he said that with a wicked smirk
he stepped back and began walking towards his room while she stood there in disbelief.

Sonakshi pov.
What does he mean? Is he going to hurt me? Nooo, dev will not do that to me? I'm sure he didn't mean it. I'm sure he said that because he was just as shocked to see me.
I need to call maa and tell her this.

Dev slammed his room door and sat on his bed in disbelief. He was trying to process the fact that Sonakshi was here. His mind kept playing the conversation he just had with her.
He lay in bed in silence.

Devs PoV.
Why is she here? Was this all planned or just an unlucky coincidence? It took me so long to move on and just when I thought I'm over her, she is here? Did she know I was London? And even if she did, did she know where I'm staying? But How is that possible? Nobody knows my address, neither my friend nor family. FMl.
*dev got up and walking towards the window*
I don't want her here. I'll make sure she leaves. I'll do whatever it takes to make her leave.
End of PoV.

Sonakshi called Asha. They spoke for a while. Sonakshi told her about her apartment, the city.
'Haa maa, sab unpack kar Lea hai. Accha, I want to tell you something. Aap please freak out mat karna, okay? Aur baba ko mat batana'She said.
Asha got worried 'kya hua, Shona?
'Maa, dev is my flatmate. She said.
Asha's eyes widened. Dev was the last person she expected to be there. She knew what Sonakshi has to go through after the divorce. She was miserable. And now that she was in a better state, he was back in her life.
'Kuch kaha dev ne thujhse?' Asha asked.
'Dev ne kaha ki he will make sure I have a memorable stay. I don't know what he means, maa? Kya aap ko lagta hai he will do something? Mujhe dar lag raha hai'.

Asha was worried too but she couldn't show that to her daughter. She had to be strong for her.
'Tu Dar mat. Kuch nahi karenge woh. Mujhe pata hai ki dev ne ghusse mein kaha hoga. Don't worry. Aur agar usne kuch kia, toh you be the wise one and stay calm. he will act if you react'
They hung up the call, Sonakshi was relieved, Asha's words made her feel better.

She she hung up the call, she heard a knock on the door.
'Mujhe kuch baatein clear karni hai. Bahar aao' he said sternly.
Sonakshi hated his tone. He was being unnecessarily rude. However, she choose to ignore that.

'I want to make a few things clear about this house'. He said.
And continued ' first. Kitchen aur fridge ka left side mera, right thumara. Jo pehle aayega, woh apna khana bana lega. First come first. Second Saturdays ko I do my laundry, you can choose the day that suits you.
Third. Na main thumare room mein aaunga na tum mere. The only thing we share is the living room. And yeah, The tv remote is mine whenever my team is playing a match'. He said authoritatively.

Sonakshi was quite satisfied with the rules he made. She knew she would get her space and not be around Dev all the time. She nodded and went to her room. She was dead tired from the travel and jetlag. She just waited to go and call it a night.

'Tina, I need you too find some information for me. Sonakshi is in London. Find out everything. Why is she here. Who gave her the apartment possessions and for how long she is going to be here. And do this asap'. He instructed Tina over call and hung up. Dev was a resourceful and powerful man. He could manage to get information about anything and everything.

Even though part one couldn't reach 10 votes, I'm uploading part two. Hope y'all like it