What do you want?

Kensi walked up to the door and opened it. She was shocked when she saw the one person that she avoid for the rest of her life. At the door stood, the one and only, talia del campo. Kensi could smell the alcohol coming off talia.

"What do you want?"

"I am here to see my Marty"

"Your marty?"

"Yeah, he is mine"

"He's not here. How did you get this address?"

"That is a secret" Talia laughed but Kensi still had an angry expression.

"Go home" Kensi said as she closed the door.

Talia slapped her hand against the door and shook her head.

"I know he is here"

"This is my house, not his and he is at home, sick"

"I went to his apartment a while back and they all said that he moved away"

"Well he's not here. So, goodbye Talia."

Kensi slammed the door and locked it. She walked back into the kitchen and sat of Deeks lap.

"Who was at the door?" He asked.

"Talia" she replied angrily.

"Uh oh" Nell said.

"Oh bugger" Hetty said.

"Are you okay?" Deeks asked

"Yeah, I'm good"

"Who's Talia?" Julia asked.

"Talia is someone that you don't leave alone with kensi" Deeks said.

"That's not true"

"Really? Well last time, you two saw each, you head butted her"

"She started it"

"Nope"

"Fine but she was threatening me. So, I think that it was the best way to shut her up"

"She threatened you?"

"Yeah, we can talk about it later"

"What did she want this time?" Michelle asked.

"Deeks. The usual"

Callen, Sam and Eric walked into the kitchen.

"We heard Talia at the door" Eric said.

"You okay?" Callen asked Kensi.

"Yeah" Kensi nodded and leaned back into Deeks.

"Want to help plan a wedding?" Deeks asked the guys.

Without saying a word, Sam, Callen and Eric walked out of the kitchen.

"Did you decide on a colour?" Kensi asked Deeks.

"Yeah, light blue. It would match the colour of the waves"

"Perfect"

"How many people are going to be at the ceremony?"

"It will only be small, everyone here, granger will probably come and thats it" Kensi explained.

"Ray" Deeks said.

"What?"

"I want Ray to be there"

"Okay"

The door bell rang and there was a loud knock at the front door. Kensi stood up and walked to the door. She opened it and saw Talia again.

"Go home"

"Can I use your phone to call a cab?"

"No, where is your phone?"

"Battery died"

Kensi knew that the only way Talia would go was if someone came and collected her. She let out a sigh and called Talia a cab.

"Goodbye Talia" Kensi said as she slammed the door in Talia's face. She walked back to the kitchen and sat on Deeks lap.

"Talia?" Deeks asked.

"Yeah"

"Does she ever give up?" Julia asked.

"Nope"

Talia quietly opened the back door and walked in. She walked into the kitchen and saw Kensi and Deeks talking about a wedding.

"I knew you were here"

"Get out" Deeks said.

"What are you planning?" she said as she walked to the table and picked up a bridal magazine.

"Who's getting married?"

"We are" Kensi said angrily

"He is mine. You can't take him away from me" Talia yelled.

Kensi and Deeks stood up and the guys walked in.

"Stay away from him" Talia yelled and punched Kensi in the face. Kensi kicked her in the stomach. Sam pulled Talia back and Deeks wrapped his arms around Kensi's waist to stop her from hitting Talia again.

"Get out" Kensi yelled.

Sam went to door and put her in the taxi. He walked back into the kitchen.

"You okay?" Deeks whispered into her ear.

"Yeah"

"It's getting late, we should probably go" Callen said.

Julia and the team said their goodbyes and left. Kensi and Deeks went straight to bed. Kensi and Deeks were lying in bed, Kensi's head was on her pillow and Deeks was on his. Kensi was staring at the ceiling and Deeks was watch her. She hasn't made eye contact since Talia and Deeks knew she was upset.

"Kensi?" He whispered.

"Hmm" she replied without moving.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine"

"You say you are fine but you I know your not"

Kensi turned on her side to face him and still avoided making eye contact. She looked down and stared at her fingers.

"What's wrong?"

"Noth-"

"Don't say there is nothing wrong because I know there is"

Kensi looked at him and made eye contact. Tears were clouding her vision. She took a deep breath.

"Talia wants you and what if some day, we get into a fight and you leave me for her. Every man in my life, left me. I'm like bad luck"

Deeks pulled her in his chest and hugged her. She rested her head on his heart and listen to the sound of his beating heart.

"If we ever get into a fight we will do what we always do, figure it out. I will never leave you and I will never leave you and be with Talia. Talia is a freak. Your not bad luck, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you"

Kensi lifted her head and looked into his eyes. Tears were streaming down her face. Deeks brushed the tears away with his thumb.

"I love you too"

She leaned down and kissed him. Deeks looked at her bruise on the side on her face where Talia punched her.

"I will definitely not be with anyone who does that to the women I love"

Kensi smiled and rested her head on his chest and Deeks stroked her hair. Deeks turned off the light and they went to sleep.