My Hero Academia

(I will draw her when I have some supplies. This is also my first oc in this universe and so if you have any suggestions/critics, let me know!)

Name: Rudy Adolpha

Hero Name: Animalia

Nicknames: Rose- by NeiNei, Fox Girl-Bakugo, Ruru-Friends, Pet- by lover (Any other nicknames you come up with let me know)

Age: 15 (While in UA, will age up if neccessary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 140lbs

Birthday: 08/23

Zodiac: Virgo

Blood type: A+

Quirk: Animal Alteration- She can change her body parts to look like animals and gain their most know traits.

Examples: Fox-Heighten hearing and sneak levels, Mouse- will shrink in size, Bear- brute strength, Bunny-High jumps and speed

Drawback: She can only do one animal at a time, and also can not to full body transformations as it takes a lot of energy out of her. Her personality/mood will also change depending on what animal she becomes.

Abilities: Any animal trait that she wants, she just has to change her body to look like that animal. If she wants speed, she has to change her feet to give her the ability of speed. (It all really depends on the animal)

Attack: Basically, similar to martial arts at most of her attacks include her fists or feet.

Birthplace: America, Florida

Family: Mother and Father disowned her. Her grandmother's name is Angelica Adolpha, but is known as NeiNei. (This is NeiNei, this is not my art as it is from an app called mooncloset)

 (This is NeiNei, this is not my art as it is from an app called mooncloset)

Occupation: Hero in training (Will also change according to the scenario)

Affiliation: U.A. High School

Course: Hero

Classroom: 1-A

Year: First year

Appearance: (Not my art, this is from an app called moon closet)