Rosie Wolf

Full Name: Rosie Wolf

Nickname: Rosie, Rose

Age: 10 (or around the same age as Rib)

Gender: Female

Species: She is human

Birthday: August 22nd

Zodiac: Both a Leo and a Virgo since she was born on the cusp of the 22nd and the 23rd.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family: Father-Joseph Wolf *alive Mother- Unknown *dead

Enemies: Bullies

Friends: Her service dog Ollie

Personality: She is shy when you first meet her, as she warms up to you, she will be more open. She is an omnivert, but more introverted if anything. She is very kind and caring as she tries to help anyone she possibly can. She can be very silly at times and will crack a joke to make you smile. She can be very emotional at times, which sometimes leads her too stressing out. She is diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety, and depression; but nobody knows except herself, her father, Ollie, and the doctor that diagnosed her.

Weapons: She has shape shifting powers, but can use a whip when necessary.

Likes: Loves food. A lot. Even though she has a slender frame, she can out-eat a lot of people. Nature is one of her best interest, as she wants to grow a garden of have a farm one day out on the country away from society. She also loves to draw; most of it is of others she cares for or maybe of nature. She never draws herself.

Dislikes: Being alone without Ollie, her friends in danger, being useless, or judged by her health issues. She especially hates it when people tell her that nature isn't important.

Fear: Has the fear of being alone, abandoned, abused, and being a failure.

Previous Lovers: She never had any lovers since most people didn't like her health issues.

Bio/Backstory: When Rosie was born, her parents were never married, her mother had died a few days after Rosie was born from severe bleeding. The father, Joseph Wolf, was a scientist that always worked on the next big thing, so naturally Rosie was left alone at home. It wasn't until she turned 5 that her father began to...mistreat her...as an outlet for his anger. It also didn't help that Joseph began to drink. When Rosie started elementary, she went to see a doctor who recommended a service dog. That is when she got Ollie secretly, training him to become her service dog with her father's knowing. One day, he tested on her which caused her to gain the shape shifting powers.

Appearance: (This is one of her outfits but I am using this photo to help with referencing her looks)

She is Caucasian, but with a light pink tan. She is 5'1", weighing about 110 lbs. Her hair is a soft bubblegum pink that goes down to her mid-back, her bangs covering her left eye. Her eyes are a bright green and she has a black heart birthmark on her right cheek. Her body is pear-shaped, her cup size is a C and she has big hips. She is still in shape but on the skinny side since sometimes she doesn't get the chance to eat.

Skin Texture: Smooth and soft.

Hair Texture: Soft on a good day, a little knotty on a normal day.

Tattoos/Scars: She has no tattoos, but she hides the one scar her father gave her on her left eye.

Outfit: She typically wears long sleeves and pants, but occasionally she will wear a tank top or a short-sleeved shirt with a jacket over it. She either wears black tennis shoes or black boots. She has per-scripted glasses, they are big round glasses with thin black frames. She will wear the outfit in the picture when she trains as it allows her to move swiftly, the shoes she wears are like purple ballet shoes except with thinner strings and go up to her mid-calf.

Powers/Abilities: She can shape shift into other people or animals: she hasn't quite mastered the skill yet so some forms are difficult for her. She can change her looks easily, but changing forms can cause her to use too much energy and losing the form quickly.

Weakness: Ollie being away from her for too long scares her. If someone separated her from him, she feels completely vulnerable and begins to act like a child. She also has a big caring heart that gets her into some trouble. With her shape shifting, if she is stuck in a small room/space she cannot change her form to anything big as the stress on her body will hurt from her trying to break the walls/barrier.

Fun facts: She can draw, since, play the piano and drums, and can sorta dance. When she knows someone is watching her dance, she tends to get nervous and begins to be a clutz. She doesn't like to be in the center of attention.

Ollie:
Ollie is a male Border Collie with brown and white fur, his eyes are a bright blue. He has been with Rosie for 3 years, now being the age of 3. He was trained by Rosie and won't leave her side no matter what. If they get separated, he does everything he can to get back to her.