Hugo Avani (Avatar)

Full Name: Hugo Avani

Nickname: Hugo, Avani, H

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Clan: Earth

Birthday: September 18

Zodiac: Virgo

Sexuality: Straight (secretly Bisexual)

Family: None (He was orphaned)

Enemies: None (sees everyone as a friend until proven bad)

Friends: Kelsey

Personality: He is very logical, practical, and systematic in his approach to life. He is a perfectionist and always improves his skills through diligence and consistent practice. He might not be able to see, but he is still aware of every detail. He is very helpful, kind, gentle, and supportive to his friends.

Weapons: Other than his powers, nothing.

Likes: Things to be perfect, the way the ground feels on his bare feet, and having things organized.

Dislikes: imperfections, clutter and messes, not able to feel his surroundings.

Fear: Not able to organize and being seen as imperfect or a failure

Love Interests: None

Previous Lovers: (He used to have a crush on Kelsey)

Bio/Backstory: He was born blind, never able to see anything. His parents didn't want him and gave him away to someone else. For a while, Hugo would have to teach himself how to fight with his powers, practicing everyday for long periods of time. He meets Kelsey when he was trying to find someone to teach him more ways to fight. Kelsey has helped him improve in his fighting significantly, so he will help her as much as possible.

Appearance:

Skin Texture: Rough with calluses

Hair Texture: Thick and jagged when down

Tattoos/Scars: None

Outfit: (photo)

Weakness: Not being able to see, if he can't feel his surroundings he can't fight.

Fun facts: His other senses are significantly improved, though his sense of smell isn't the greatest.