Kelsey Anahita (Avatar)

Full Name: Kelsey Anahita

Nickname: Kelse, Kay, Kel, Ana, Anahita, Hita

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Clan: Water

Birthday: July 13

Zodiac: Cancer

Sexuality: Bisexual

Family: Mother- Sara Anahita (dead) Father- Sean Anahita (dead) Grandmother- Aqua Anahita (alive)

Enemies: Everyone (It takes a long time for her to warm up to people)

Friends: Hugo Avani

Personality: At first, Kelsey may be perceived as cold or distant. With time, though, she reveals her gentle nature, genuine compassion, and mystical capabilities. She can seem emotional at times, but it can be cause of how her environment feels. (Like dangerous, hostile, or calming) When Kelsey sees you as a friend instead of foe, she will be loyal, committed, and there for you to talk to.

Weapons: In case she isn't near water, she carries a small blade in her shoes.

Likes: Home cooked meals, the water, her friend, her home town, and selfcare.

Dislikes: Hostile environments, not being near any body of water, staying away from home for too long, her friend getting hurt, not able to take care of herself.

Fear: Losing her home and her only friend

Love Interests: None

Previous Lovers: None

Bio/Backstory: Her parents had died from an accident while they were hunting for food. Her Grandmother had to raise her and teach her how to use her water powers. Kelsey only trusted her Grandmother for a very long time until she met her new friend. Other than that, Kelsey has had an uneventful life.

Appearance:

Skin Texture: Cold and Smooth

Hair Texture: Wavy and soft

Tattoos/Scars: None

Outfit: (Picture)

Weakness: Not being near water, her friend getting hurt, easily gets hot, and her anger can get her into trouble.

Fun facts: She was born with white hair even though her parents had brown hair.