chapter 6: telling the squad

Kiri's pov:

Me kami sero and mina are hanging out in bakugou's doorm playing Mario cart when my baby taps my shoulder. I turn to look at him ,"what bro?" I ask. 

"I'm gonna tell them the thing." He whispers in my ear .

"Okay, do want my help?" I say he shakes his head no. "Just ask if you change your mind."

"Extras. I have something i would like to share with you." Katsuki says getting quieter at the end.

A bunch of 'yeahs' and 'mhms' where heard from the group.

"Im a little. If you don't know what that means it means i mentally regresse to the mind of a child, i personally i regresse to a toddler mindset 90% of the time, it is to help cope with trauma and stress. Any questions?" Bakubaby says rather quickly. 

"So do you play woth kids toys?" Kami asks slightly smiling.  Bakugou nods fiddling with his hands.

"Baby do you need to be small?" I ask. He nods again. "Okay lets get out of these big clothes." I say carrying him to the bathroom. 

"Cans dey stay?" Baby asks already feeling small.

" of course bubs." I grab a diaper, some soft shorts and a larg hoodie.

Bakugou's pov:

I sart to suck my thumb whilst daddy changed me. Once i was appropriately dada replaced my thumb with my paci he got me.

"Cans i hab juice in my stich cup?" I ask taking out my paci to speak clearer.

"Yeah of course baby." Dada said carrying me back to my room.

"Awww babkubaby your so cute." I could hear mina squealing as well as awwws from the other 2.

Dada set me on the floor with my toys layed out on a blanket, i have duplo (big lego), a rainbow ring stacker things, teething rings and stuffys.

I start building a tower with my bricks, mina came over and started helping me.

"Kami help me knock it ober peas" kaminari smiles and nods coming to sit next to me "fwee two one" i count down before we both push it over.

At some point when i was playing daddy whent and got me my juice as well as a small bowl of dry chocolate hoops cereal. "Yay!"

"Sewo cans i sit in your lap to hab my foods, peas?" I ask crawling over to him when he nods. Daddy hands me my juice and snack once I was settled.

"Hey bud you enjoying that food?" Sero asks above me i nod putting more in my mouth.

After my snack i get kinda sleepy and toddle to daddy and curl up in his lap yawning. "You tired bubs?" I nod yawning again.

"I think its nap time then, bye guys this baby needs some sleep." Dada says laying me on the bed, once everyone is gone he changes my diaper before putting on a night one.

"Have a good time baby, wanna do that again?" Dada asks tucking me in i nod sucking my paci he slipped in my mouth "good baby"

Kiri's pov

"Good night my wonderful baby sweet dreams" i whispers kissing his head as he fall asleep. I put on the night light and turn off the main light shutting the door behind me.

Group chat :

Kiri: he enjoyed this afternoon with you guys.

Mina : yay can we see him again then?

Denki: please

Sero:please

Kiri: said yeah but im not sure when ok.

Denki:yay

Sero:yess

Mina: yeah

------------------------------
579 words

Thanks for reading sorry its taken so long to update but hope you enjoy it. 

Also you should subscribe to my YouTube: cute shadowbaby
And
Twitch:Twitch.tv/cute_shadowbaby
I don't upload much or stream much but im planning to do it more often.