chapter 7: ochako

A/N: i dont hate her as much as i did before but i really don't want to write mineta.

Requested by whitetiger200 ages ago.

Ochako pov:

Ugh im done ignoring bakugo and his horrible behaviour towards my deku. I need to find a secret of his that would be so humiliating if it got out that he would possibly move school.

I have decided that im going to sneak into his room when everyone else is eating and watching movies. I eat my food really quick saying quick bye, telling everyone i was tired and going to my room, and head to bakugou's doorm. I try the handle and its locked so i take a paper clip and unlock it.

As i enter the room i notice the play mat and toys on the floor aswell as a changing mat with, wipes,powder and small bin. When i look into the bin it is almost full with dirty diapers it smelt bad so i colsed it quickly. It got me thinking though, does this mean bakugo wears diapers and if so he should have fresh ones.

I start looking in the wardrobe and night stand, in there i found a onesie and pacifier not what im looking for but i take them, i lastly look under his bed where i spot a cardboard box. I pull the box out from there and open it inside is a 1/4 package of blue diapers and and half a pack of pull-ups.

I grab the things i found, not even bothering to shut the door, and head downstairs to the rest of the class. I grab the remote from momo's hand pause what there watching and pull the things from behind my back.

"Look what i found in bakugou, i mean bakubaby's room." I tip all the stuff on the floor, i had grabbed a couple toys too, and everyone just staired at it all i wait to hear them start making fun of him butt...

Bakugou's pov:

Uraraka came into the living room grabbed the remote paused the fillm and then said, wait what!? I look at the floor when i hear the clattering of my stuff being thrown everywhere. Everyone staries in shock and uraraka has a smug look on her face. I burst in to tears slipping fast i feel the bakusquad hug me trying to calm me down, it starts to work and once im calmer, im still crying, i hear the rest of the class asking if im okay and what is all that suff. Kiri asks "are you okay with telling them?" I nod and say "you do it pees." Kiri pulls me into his lap and hugs me and says "okay so everyone listen carefully, bakugo is an age regresser that means he sometimes slips into the mindset of a child, it is a coping method and it brings him comfort. If you have anything bad to say about it leave." Everyone nods in understanding. Momo asks," sorry if this is to invasive but why dose he need diapers?" Kiri looks at me to ask if i am okay with him sharing that, i nod, i fell kaminari put my paci in my mouth before dada speaks." Because of his age regression he has a hard time staying dry especially when little." Everyone says okay and ask a few more questions.

I take out my paci and whispers in dadas ear," can we ustairs an change, bu come back to pway". He nods picking me up, grabbing the onesie of the floor and the diapers saying," we will be back to play and if you don't want to see that go to your room." We head up to my dorm kiri lays me on the changing mat and gets me changed. " we are gonna need to empty this bin soon baby" dada says whilst he wafts his nose after throwing away the wet pull up i was wearing, i giggle. Once im dressed i go over to my bed and grab loly bear and my sippy.

When we get down stairs the bakusquad and a few otheres play with me while dada gets me juice. Iida whent to report uraraka to aizawa, and momo made me a cute paci clip with pink and blue clouds on it,"tank oo momo" i say after the paci clip is attached.

--------‐-----‐------

735 words

So sorry it took me so long to actually update this but hope you enjoy this chapter.