chapter 1: Mitsuki

Bakus pov:

I am in the living room playing games on my switch. Me and kiri are playing animal crossing. Im wearing some grey sweat pants and a baggy black vest but underneath my clothes im wearing something nobody else knows i wear that is a comfy white and blue pull up.  I start to shift uncomfortablely as i start slipping in my headspace. My little age is around 1-4 so im quite young in my headspace so i do wear diapers if im under the age of 4 but every other time i wear pull ups even out of little space. There comfy so i don't mind.

"Hey shitty hair ima go cause im tired see ya later" i say before ending the call and turning the switch of and put it back on the docking station to charge. I head upstairs to my room swinging open the door and just a quickly shutting it. The first thing i do is go to my wardrobe and grab a thick pink diaper and my blue onesie. I stripped everything off and got my wipes and baby powder to change, i like to wipe myself down even though im dry just cause it feels better, i power myself then tape up the diaper. Just as i pull on the onesie my mum nocks on my door, i zip the onesie as fast as possible then open the door.

"Katsuki dinner will be ready in about an hour and half so i'll bring it up okay?" My mum asks. I just nod i response knowing i have slipped to far to form my words properly and in my big voice. She walks away and i shut the door and sigh. I don't like hiding things from her but im just scared of how she will react.

I todle over to my nightstand and grab my stitch paci popping it in my mouth suckling softly as get out my colouring books and crayons. I lay on my tummy as i colour a picture of a puppy and kitten playing with yarn. I have to Take out my paci before letting my mum bring in my food placing it on my desk and leaving after saying "enjoy" i just smile and nod in response. 

As soon as she leaves i grab my sippy and pour the juice she brought up into it. I slowly eat my curry so i don't make a mess. Once im done i put my dishes on my desk and finish my juice popping my paci back in my mouth as i start squirming because in to go potty but i don't want to have to change my diaper. 

Soon i stop moving as a soft hissing sound so quite fills my ears and a warmth to my lap. When i finish releasing my bladder i get up of the floor and push my headspace up to 4 so i could change my diaper. This time i pick a blue one and as tape the last tape my mum barges into my room to say goodnight. So im sat in just a baby blue diaper and my mum says, " sorry i just came to say goodnight brat. Could i have and explanation?" I slip out of headspace and nod.

"Im a little that means i regress to a young mind set ranging from 1-4." I get cold quickly and pull on my onesie while she prosses what i just said. She just gave a confused look. "Do you want to see my little stuff?" I say excitedly. 

She nods so i get up slipping back it headspace only to 3. I pull her into my room and onto the floor. " dis my paci." I say holding it up to her. She smiles and takes it to look closer before giving it back. I show her my colouring books and crayons and stuffys cuddling lolly bear to my chest.

She picks up my sippy cup and says" is this you sippy its very pretty i might just steal it" i giggle and take i away. " nu it mine not oors." She smiles ruffling my hair. I get my pink bear onesie and her that and she awed. The last thing i showed was my pull ups and diapers. The pack of diapers half full and the pull ups empty except one .

I could see her frown as she saw how many i had left. "Hey bud way do you not have many?" I thought should i tell her i wear and use them all the time. "Cause i use da pull ups all da time but diapies wen is free twoo or ones." "Oh. How big are you now?"

I thought for a moment i wasn't sure if i was 2 or 3. So i held up 3 fingers but kept putting one down. "2 1/2?" The old hag asked. I thought for a moment then nodded, that sounded right. ' i need to get him more soon'  mitsuki though. "Buddy do you want me to quickly grab more pull ups?" I hesatanly nodded she smiled a waled out and to the shop.

---------------

863 words im proud of this chapter.