chapter 4: first interaction

Bakubaby pov:

Im nervous cause today kiri is coming over to my house to meet me in little space. Luckily mum i staying with us and we'll be down stairs but still. Im getting ready by putting on my diaper and onesie, get my paci and sit on my bed.

"BRAT KIRISHIMA IS HERE. BRING YOUR TOYS DOWN." My mama yells from down stairs. I grab my colouring books and crayons, as well as my wooden blocks.

"Hi buddy." Kiri greats as i come down. "Hewwo." I mumble putting my bag of toys on the floor. He comes over sitting opposite me.

"What do you want to do first bud?" He asks emptying my toys to play with. "Cower?" I ask around my paci, that im nervously sucking on. "Okay. Also bud you don't have to be so nervous." We start colouring in my books, im slowly getting less nervous and more comfortable. Until i ned to pee and badly. I don't want to stop playing but it hurts a bit. "Mama. Can i cuddle oo on da sofa." I whisper to my mum, with the amount of squirming that im doing she figers out whats actually wrong but doesn't say anything. "Okay baby come here" she says opening her arms, i crawl over. I snuggle up to her side, she puts her hand slightly in between my legs. (Like you would a toddler to keep them close. Also so she can feel when he pees) I suckle on my paci before releasing my bladder. Mum pretends like nothing happened even tho the can feel it. "Bud do you want kiri to change you?" Mama whispers in my ear.

I nod my head"otay" (it auto corrected to pray😂) i whisper back. "Kiri, the baby is wet do you want to change him?" My mama asks. Kiri thinks about it before saying"if its okay with him." I nod. We all head up to my room. Mum shows kiri what to do whilst i lay playing with lolly bear.

When he's done he pats my diaper" all done baby boy." He said with a smile. He zips up my onesie and lifts me onto his hip.

Kiri's pov

He is a lot less heavy than i expected he's definitely a healthy weight but still light. I see his yawning and rubing his eyes. "Bud before you sleep i have a present for you" i say gently rubing his tummy walking to his bed.

His eyes light up like Christmas lights. I reach in to my pocket and grab the box its in. "Wha is it?" Kat asks. "Open it and find out" i say, he rapidly rips off the paper. Inside was a clear box with a custom pacifier i bought for him the moment i found out.

He squiles, then pops it in his mouth , luckily i new this would happen so its already disinfected. He squeezes me in a tight hug which i accept. "Fank you" he says around his paci. "Your welcome kit-kat" he squeezes harder at the nickname.

"Well i think its time for you to take a nap and me to hed home." I say when he lets go. He whines but listens. I tuck him in kissing his forehead. "Night night kit-kat" "nun night kiwi". I turn off the light and pulled the door too letting a bit of light in. "Thanks for having me mrs bakugo" i say walking by to grab my stuff. "Your welcome kid, he enjoyed today alot."

I smile and Wave. "Bye" "bye" i pick up my bag and leave. I can't wait to spend more time with little katsuki.

-------------------------
615 words

Thank you for reading. Sorry they still haven't moved even though i said they would but hopefully next chapter.