A Galaxy Divided

Planets: Exoprime, Vandash
Universal year: 3004
Location: Galaxy Of Genesis
Planetary intro: ' Vandash '

In the so called first expansion 'The judge' colonised a no-mans-land, a planet made of pure metal, by her understanding the planet was formed by melted cast-metals flying through space during the time of ' The Beginning ' she deemed the planet ' Vandash ' located half a light-year away from ' Exoprime ' but still in the regions contained within the void of ' Genesis ', with harsh shards of metal forming most of the earthy landscapes of ' Vandash ' only microscopic-organisms were able to survive in the oddly formed atmosphere, with gravity much like ' Exoprime's ' making it easy for ' The Judge ' to mobilise her forces into using the planet for her own use.

Chapter one ' flesh, mind, and soul '

In the time The Judge spent on Vandash's surface,she motivated and dedicated herself to finding out the way to create more of the Techanixions children of Sci-ma, and to give them bodies worthy of harsher conditions, this was her goal and she would stop at no coast to complete it.

After half a year of testing for every possible weakness The Judge concluded that if she was to terminate the weakness she must remove the body of the Seracts within the suits and in doing so will remove their souls entirely, living an unstoppable being constructed of the new metal; ' Xerterrium ' which was ten times more durable then Techanixion alloys.

The Judge posed the new race of Techanixions upon Sci-ma as she had thought as if she had already one the debate, but Sci-ma had no care for it no hearts within them to harbour, The Judge pushed for the upgrade to begin, but Sci-ma refused the offer deeming that it is not the reason he created the Techanixions in the first place, for he wanted his race to live on in its true body of flesh, mind, and soul and not as the soulless, Will-less hollow Xerterrium-casings The Judge had published onto a her hive mind.

As time continued to move through the void of Genesis the Sci-ma could no longer bare the pain of his race being destroyed and so he prepared to do what he must to stop the destruction of his people, Terminate The Judge, in hate, tyranny, and anguish Sci-ma declared that the production of the Xerterrium-cases would stop, but The Judge pushed forward on the attempts on Vandash, leaving Sci-ma to boil in his now furious out busts in rage.

Sci-ma sent X-7 and newly created X-1CMs which had plasma upper wrist blade, burning at over sixty thousand Celsius, there mission was to capture The Judge and bring her in for treason against the Techanixions and the Law of ' breathing flesh = a law made by Sci-ma after the assimilation of the Seracts stating that the Seracts within the Techanixion alloy casings will be kept alive within the casings, to be preserved for what waits in the future of expansion. ' As the exploration-shuttle filled with three X-7 and two X-1CM s was launched out in the direction of Vandash Sci-ma wished luck on their journey to Vandash, though darkness surrounds their every move the exploration shuttle persisted on its mission.

Once arriving on the planet Vandash the small group of Techanixions approached the now visible construction centre created by The Judge, black heavy smoke puffed out of the ventilation systems of the building massive tubes that reached the rims of the skies, the Group pushed their way inside knowing that they were about to face a new bread of enemy, far beyond the mind of what lived within their metal-casings.

As they marched inside their were face to face with their enemy The Judge, which had turned her outer shell also into Xerterrium now modified she stood 20 meters tall surrounded but wires and chains linking her new body to the facility itself much like Sci-ma, " Surrender immediately " a Techanixion X-1CM spoke without fear in its heart, " you think I would follow orders of a dying race! " boomed The Judge, her motives clear the X-1CMs wrists would flick down before a blades of burning plasma lit up the room, " so you are here to terminate me!? " The Judge maniacally chuckled in a dark feminine demonic tone, her head turned to face the Techanixion Drones, " Sci-ma if your listening i have come to terms with the future, and for what i now remember of my past, you and your children deserve the punishment of death! " The Judge boomed in her voice once again, the group of Techanixions stood staring upon The Judge, they lunged with their blades left right and centre but they weapons collided with another metal, a eight foot tall monster looking much like a techanixion but in black with neon red patterns and sharp spikes and teeth extruding from their bodies all made of the new Xerterrium metal, they no longer had the one eye as a Physical attribute but now it is one glowing red dot in the middle of a wide screen of black metal.

The blades had no effect on the the new casings swinging life and right upon them but the creatures bodies were different with every strike they would warp and move unlike any solid creature more like water, the machines swung their blades for a few minutes with no outcome of damage before The Judge ordered her own casings to destroy them, it only took a few seconds for the Xerterrium casings to unleash hell fire upon the Techanixions shooting and pulling off limbs as their bodies moved and contorted shapes to suit the weapons needed within their hollow casings.

" The Techanixion unit had lost and under the new actions of The Judge's response to surrender, Sci-ma began figuring out plans on a weapon capable of destroying The Judges creations which Sci-ma deemed ' Heretics ', but this was only the beginning of the Techanixions and Heretics rivalry as this was the start of war ".