Another year, more bullying..

Miyeon's POV:

As I entered the school, I'm walking through the hallways hearing the same old gossip about me.

"People say Cho Miyeon escaped prison!" One said.

"I've heard she bullied the princial!" Another said.

'I'm so tired of people gossiping about me every time they see my face. I wish i could move schools!' I thought to myself.

I was walking through the hallways not watching were I'm going. As I don't pay attention, I manage to bump into someone. We both fell on the ground.

As I opened my eyes I saw everybody staring at me. When I took a glance at the person who bumped into me, I see the most beautiful girl in the world. I suddenly felt like only us were in the whole school and nobody could disturb us.

I got woken up by her give me a hand to help me get up and by everybody whispering.

"The new girl bumped into the bully oh no!" Someone said.

"She is in big trouble, I feel bad for her!" Someone else said.

I take her and I get up. While everybody was staring.

I looked at her and saw a beautiful shiny face, glowing eyes, pink lips and rose colored cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" She said really fast and looked really scared.

"It's okay! I'm Cho Miyeon, what's your name?" I asked with a bright smile on my face.

Everybody was staring in shock at us. They were probably wondering how come I am so nice to her.

"I'm Song Yuqi! Nice to meet you!" Said the girl smiling at me.

'Song Yuqi? That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.' I thought to myself even if I wished to say that out loud, but it wasn't the moment.

"Oh can you tell me where class 10 B is, please? I kind of got lost." Yuqi said, rubbing the back of her head with her hand.

"Oh, you're in the same class as me! I'll get you there in a second!" I said excited that she was in the same class as me.

I took her hand and lead her to the classroom, leaving everybody else whispering behinde us.

We got into class, nobody was there. I chose a seat in the back and I asked her to sit next to me.

"Wouldn't it be better if we sat more at the front? I mean, it's more clear what the teacher says." Yuqi said a little awkwardly.

"Sure, anything for you." I said looking her straight in her beautiful shiny eyes.

We chose two seats on the second row near the window. The view from the classroom was boring, just some parked cars and a bench.

After a while people started to come into the classroom and were staring directly at me, they looked really confused on why I wasn't sitting in the back.

"Why do people stare at you?" Whispered Yuqi looking a bit confused.

"Oh I usually sit in the back, so they are confused on why I'm sitting in front." I explained.

"So what other friends do you have?" She asked me while she got her textbook out.

"I don't have any friends." I said looking down on my desk.

"Wait, why? You are so nice though!" She said trying to make me happy.

"Well I like to be most of the time lonely." I said looking at nothing.

"Oh, how come you wanted to hang out with me then?" She questioned looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Well, first of all you are really cute!" I said and she got shy, blushing.

'Oh wow she is adorable. Wait.. There is no way I like her? We met twenty minutes ago!' I thought to myself.