Birthday?

Yuqi's POV

After the kiss we decided to go back to Miyeon's grandma's house. It was already eight pm.

On our way we encountered a car with some guys in it. By the looks of it they were drunk.

Without even knowing these guys pulled in front of us blocking our way.

"Hey baby girls.. Want a ride?" The driver said looking at us in a mischievous way.

"No." Miyeon said while grabbing my hand and trying to walk behinde the car to run away from these people.

The guy moved the car so we wouldn't be able to pass. Miyoen took some rocks of the ground and threw them at the car.

Those guys left the car and started to run after us. We ran towards the farm, which was right around the corner. We ran so fast that we almost crashed into the front door.

When Miyeon's grandma heard the noise, she came outside. When those guys saw her they ran away for their lives.

"What happened? Are you girls ok?" She asked looking concerned.

"Yeah we are. They didn't have a chance to come too close to us." Miyeon said looking back at the running guys.

I was still shaking in shock and I wasn't able to move. Then I felt a hand lifting me up. It was Miyeon, she carried me in bridal style to my room.

She tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead. I wouldn't have been able to sleep so I managed to say something before she left.

"Please stay.." I said in a fading voice.

She looked at me a little shocked, she came near my bed.

"Okay." She said and sat next to me, hugging me tightly.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning we were woken up by Miyeon's grandma.

"Ahem!" She said in a high tone looking at both of us.

We both woke up scared by her voice.

"Okay, you lovie dovies can cuddle later, we need to milk the cows and take care of the other tasks." She said and after she left the room.

"Let's go get ready." Miyeon told me.

We were brushing our hair, when Miyeon opened a conversation.

"Tomorrow is my grandma's birthday." She said expressionless.

"Oh! Then we should buy her something from the village!" I said smiling.

"Sure, we will go after we finished the tasks." Miyeon said putting her hair in a bun.
.
.
.
.
.

We finished everything we had to do and it was already four pm. We got dressed in different clothes since the ones on us were dirty.

We went to the village, which was really close. I bought a really pretty hat and sunglasses while Miyeon bought some clothes.

We wrapped the into present paper and since it has only passed an hour, we decided to go to the little shop that was there to buy some ice cream.

I got chocolate ice cream, meanwhile Miyeon got Strawberry Ice cream. We ate our ice creams when I felt somebody tapping under my lips with a tissue.

"You've got some ice cream there." Miyeon said whipping it away.

I felt as my cheeks turned in a light red colour as I look at Miyeon.

We went back to Miyeon's grandma's home where we went to sleep and waited the next day.

-------🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁-------

Hi sorry! I know I promised posting it yesterday but I had not much time to finish it yesterday! Sorry! But here it is!