The Crash

Yuqi's POV

I went outside to check on what made that sound and I froze in shock. I couldn't belive my eyes.

There was, Miyeon's car crashed into another car. Miyeon's car got flipped over and now is standing upside down, while the other car is okay other than the fact the side from the front is broken.

I ran as fast as I could to to try and take her out of the car. I managed to open the door and I saw her laying there. I took her out and I put her on the sidewalk.

The neighbors called the police, but I managed to rescue Miyeon before the police arrived. After ten minutes the car caught on fire and right then the police managed to arrive.

An ambulance came and took Miyeon. I was right next to her. I saw everything, I was trying not to panic but I was scared for her.

When we got to the hospital, Miyeon was rushed to the emergency room. After half an hour her mother arrived at the hospital.

"How is my baby!?" She asked desperately.

"She is in the emergency room, I don't know how she is yet." I said having a concerned tone in my voice.

"Oh god! I hope she's okay!" Her mom said looking terribly scared and concerned for her daughter.

"But what happened? How did she got into a car crash?" Her mom questioned me.

"The police said that the person who hit her was very drunk and was speeding." I said while my voice was breaking down.

"Oh I hope she is okay.." I said almost loosing the control of my tears.

After a bit of time I see Soojin, Soyeon, Shuhua and Minnie running towards me.

"How is Miyeon?" Soyeon asked while breathing heavily.

"I don't know yet, the doctor hasn't come out of the room yet." Miyeon's mom said.

We waited another twenty minutes before the doctor came.

"Are you Cho Miyeon's family?" The doctor asked.

"I'm, how is my daughter?" Her mom asked.

"She is fine, she has a few scratches and bruises, but other than that she is just okay." He said. "You can go in her room."

Her mom went to her room and stayed there for a while. When she got out she looked relieved.

"You guys can go in." She told us and we went into Miyeon's room.

We saw Miyeon sitting in the hospital bed and we all went next to her.

"Hi Miyeon.. How do you feel?" I asked looking at her with pity.

"I'm kind of alright, my arm hurst from the bruises I got." She said in response looking emotionless.

We talked for a while, but one of the nurses came in and has told us to leave since it was already eight pm.

As I was about to leave Miyeon called my name.

"Wait! Yuqi!" She said.

"Yeah? Everything's alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I just wanted to hear your voice again." She said smirking.

"Pff okay!! Good night." I said and left.

I took a taxi back home and went to sleep.

-------🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁-------

Did you like this part? I hope you did! Next part coming soon!