The Truth?

Miyeon's POV

The next day I was able to leave the hospital. After I got home I immediately texted Yuqi.

Noodlemiyeon: Hey! Are you free today?

Yuqiiscutie: Yeah, why?

Noodlemiyeon: Do you want to go to my grandma's small farm? She has a bunch of cute animals.

Yuqiiscutie: Sure! I love animalssss they're so cute!

Noodlemiyeon: Okay, I'll pick you up at 12:00 and leave with the train. It will be a three hour ride.

Yuqiiscutie: Ohh okay! When will we get back?

Noodlemiyeon: Either this week or the next week.

Yuqiiscutie: Okayy I'll pack some things see you in four hours!!

I called grandma and told her I was coming over, she was happy about it.

I packed some clothes and went over to Yuqi's house. We were on the train and it was a really awkward silence.

"So which animal do you like the most?" I asked trying to break the dilence between us.

"Oh I think that will be cows! They're adorable." She said in response.

We chatted for some time until she somehow fell asleep on my shoulder.

'Aw she is so cute when she sleeps' I thought to myself.

After half and hour of sleeping she woke up. She did look shock on how she ended up sleeping on my shoulder, but she didn't bring that up.

After another two hours, we have arrived to our destination. My grandma came to pick us up from the train station.

When we got there it was already four pm. Grandma also made us some of her delicious pies. They were amazing.

We went upstairs and unpacked our things. After that we went down stairs, where grandma waited for us.

"Miyeon, go show Yuqi around, and take her to that place!" Grandma said to me.

"Okay ma!" I said as I took Yuqi's hand and got out.

I took her to see the animals first, since she loves seeing animals. I showed her the cows.

"This is Lulu, this is Lou and this one is Lin and this one is.." I stopped as I saw her hugging one of the cows.

"Aww they're so cutee!! I can't resist them!" She said making a crying face.

I just laughed and took her to see the rest of the animals there. I showed her the sheep, the goats, the chickens, ducks and the list goes on and on.

"Oh wow they were so adorable! I also loved that one cow who had a leaf on her back!" She said looking excited.

I smiled at her excitement. Then I remembered about that place. I took her hand and I took her to a hidden place near a beautiful lake, which was surrounded by trees of all kinds.

I saw her looking amazed at the view. She looked really pretty. Seeing her hair blowed by the wind, her profile being outlined by the sunset.

I looked at her, then she turned back to me. Now we were staring at each other, our eyes met and we got closer to each other. Finally a kiss closed the gap between our lips.

I felt like I was floating, everything around us disappeared. The kiss ended after 5 minutes.

"I like you, Yuqi. I really do." I said looking in her eyes while rubbing my hand on her cheek.

"I like you too." She said smiling.

I pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her.

-------🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁-------

I can't belive I finished this so fast!! Hopefully tomorrow will be the next part's day!