No more loneliness for you!

Yuqi's POV:

When school was over I decided to invite Miyeon to hang out with me at my house.

"Hi Unnie! Do you want to come over and watch some movies?" I asked a little scared of rejection.

"Of course! But I should go home and change first." She said smiling brightly at me.

"Well I could borrow you some of my clothes, I mean if you would like to." I said and I regreted saying that since we don't know each others that well. I mean we met today.

'Oh my god I'm so stupid! Ugh!' I tought to myself a bit embarrassed.

"Oh okay then let's go to your house then." Miyeon said smiling brightly.

I grabbed her hand and took her to my house, my house wasn't far from here, maybe less then one km.

When we arrived we got into my house and I gave her a few of my comfortable clothes.

My mom was home but she didn't mind my friends presence. After she got dressed up she came to me and hugged me behinde my back.

"Thank youuu!" She said still hugging me tightly.

"Thank you for what?" I asked curious.

"For giving me comfortable clothes!" She said breaking the hug and pulling back.

"Oh that's no big deal!" I said smiling at her.

"I made some popcorn, let's go and watch a movie." I said taking the bowl full of popcorn and heading towards my room.

I looked through netflix trying to find a good movie that both of us would like.

"Should we watch a horror movie?" I asked Miyeon.

"Sure." She said looking at me.

The movie started and I was watching it in fear. I was shaking, but something pulled me close and hugged me. When I looked up, Miyeon was the one who hugged me.

'Oh wow, I never realised how pretty she was. Wait what brain stop! I've just met her.' I thought to myself while realising I was blushing.

The movies ended and I wanted to get up, but I couldn't. Miyeon was sleeping and she was still hugging me.

I fell asleep in her arms and honestly it wasn't that bad.

The next morning I got woken up by my mom's laughing.

"I can't belive Yuqi found a girlfriend! Hun come see our daughter and her girlfriend! They are adorable together!" My mom said while laughing.

"Mom no we are not a couple!" I said jumping from the couch and closing the door.

"Sorry for my mom. She is how she is." I said really embarrassed, looking down.

Miyeon started to giggle and got up from the couch.

"Well your mother was right, we do look adorable together." She said smirking and coming closer to me.

I was shocked, I did not expect this.

"Oh right let me give you some clothes." I said looking through my closet.

I gave her a pretty light blue skirt with a black top. I braided her hair and put a cute clip in it.

"Yuqi, I think this is a little too bright for me. Wouldn't it be better if I wore something darker?" Miyeon said looking in the mirror at herself.

"But you look pretty!" I said making a poundy face.

She couldn't resist my cuteness and accept to wear them.

We went to school, my mom drove us there. All the way she told us how cute of a couple we would be. I was so embarrassed.