♡ Sneaky basterd

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
.
.
.
.
Finally they were infront of Sunghoons house

They got down and payed for the taxi driver that drove them from the airport to here

Before they entered

Jay's mom pulled her son to the side

"Listen carefully, I Don't want any fights understood ?" rising her finger
"Mom wha..!"
"Don't argue with me !"
"And don't upset your cousin, or you will be punished". His mom warned him
"Now let's go"
'She is always protecting sunghoon, but what about him who is going to protect him'
'If only you would now who is the bad one between us' Jay looking the floor.
.

That's one of the things he feared, telling his mom about them, and imagining her reaction, she would never forgive him if he told her what kind of relationship they have, she would blame only her son for being a sinner, then cut him into pieces and throw him to the sea.
Jay hugged himself feling anxious just imagining that scenario.
.

The door was opened for them
The two familys greeted each other warmly.

"Aww Jongseong my boy you have grown up into a handsome man" his uncle hugged him.

"Why Don't you say Hi to Sunghoon".

Jays eyes searched were he was and they met again with those hungry eyes, here he was standing on the stairs looking only at him.

The first thing Jay could think was, how handsome his cousin has become he blushed on this thought, he got more taller too 'Don't get fooled he is still the same person' Jay closed his eyes not wanting to remember how he made him suffer the past 19 years old.

"Jay " sunghoon was smiling widely at him he rushed to him opening his arms wide, Jay couldn't resist he went to that hug
Sunghoon lifted him from the floor a bit
"I missed you so much"

It felts amazing in those strong arms, but he shouldn't enjoy it, he came to stop everything between them.
It's sad but sunghoon must understand how wrong their relationship is.

Jay didn't say anything, he hugged him back because their parents were still watching them in 'aww' .
Sunghoon mouth was on his ears "you finally came back to me", he tightened the hug on those words and sniffed his smell
.
'It's already starting'
.
.
They put down luggage and settled in, Jay's things were in Sunghoons room They were going to share his room like usual.
Jay was unpacking and tried to be distancing by ignoring the other boy's presence but it was impossible. Everytime Hoon would pass near him he would pinch or leave a kiss on his cheek saying cute things to him, making of him a blushing mess.

.
.
.
It was dinning time

They were sitting at the table next to each other waiting for the food to be served, while their dads were making barbecue and chating outside.
Then suddenly sunghoon touched his cheek caressing it gently with his thumb, Jay tensed on the touch and turned his head to him, how could Jay not understand that look, Sunghoon wanted a kiss from him.
'Why it has to be now!'
"Don't !" Jay warned him, this was too dangerous someone could catch them in any seconde.

They waited until their mothers turned their heads now occupied doing something with the food, then Sunghoon took the chance and pulled Jay from his coller kissing him quickly.

Jay pushed him aggressively and wipped his mouth" When are you going to stop this !?" in a low voice.
"Until I have enough"
"Go find some girlfriend why are you harrasing me?! "
"Cause you taste better" teasingly told him
"So you have tasted everyone ?! "
" Baby are you mad?"-" but what are you going to do about it?"
Their eyes were challenging, Jay looked pissed while sunghoon was smiling mischievously.

"Aaa What's happening between you two" their mothers caught them in that position with Sunghoons hand still on Jays coller and Jay's angry look.

Jay almost had a heart attack, thankfully they didn't see them on each others face.

They thought they were fighting

"Jay !" Jays mom looked at her son again with her menacing look, he looked down sitting properly on the chair.

"Oh its nothing, I was just fixing his coller for him" sunghoon smiled sweetly then looked at Jay
The two moms returned the smile

"Your mom seems angry you better be nice to me and smile more baby "'Of course you will smile', Jay looked at him with only hate in his eyes

'Of course you will smile', Jay looked at him with only hate in his eyes.

.
.
.

After dinner

Sunghoon was sitting on the sofa waiting for his lovely boy who was washing up,
when he spotted Jay heading to the kitchen
"Jay, jayeah , come here I missed you"

Sunghoon was sitting on the sofa waiting for his lovely boy who was washing up, when he spotted Jay heading to the kitchen "Jay, jayeah , come here I missed you"

He probably wanted to cuddle with him..
Jays mom heard that and turned looking at her son through the kitchen door.

Jay looked toward the kitchen his mom was fixing them, she looked scary.
'You can't escape this too' Jay talked to himself
He couldn't refuse and sunghoon knew that, so he pulled him into his lap his arm holding around his waist.
Jay more than pissed "don't hug tightly you are hurting me!"
"Jongseong look at me"
"I don't want to see your face" he was still angry because of earlier.

Sunghoon chuckled, then planted small kisses on his back to calm him down.
"I love you"
"I will end you"
"Haha we are gonna see who will end whom first"

Hearing his words Jay turned to looke at him in disbelieve
What was he planning to do to him this time ! .
.
.
.
.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Is Jay going to succeed in stopping Sunghoon ?