♡Making me yours

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
.
.
.
.

Finally they were fine together, Jay had stopped pushing Sunghoon away whenever he touched him, he tried to enjoy the love he received from him and sunghoon the thirsty he is kept his hands on Jay, always pulling him in a hug, showering him with kisses.
They were almost caught several time by their parents, and Jay kept scolding him.
.
.

In the evening they were all sitting at the table chating while having some tea.
Sunghoon kept glancing at Jay admiring him from time to time, in his eyes Jay looked even more cuter when he talked because of the small pouts he makes with his small lips.
.

Jay was too busy telling them his funny story at school.

That he didn't notice when suddenly Sunghoon stood up and went by him whispering something in his ear "I want you tonight " Jay's eyes widened and he stopped talking, finally his attention was at Sunghoons

He pushed him "Go away" too embarrassed.
.
Sunghoon laughed playfully at his reaction.
.
.
.

They all moved to the sitting room watching movies on the TV.
It was time to sleep, but Jay didn't want to stay alone with sunghoon that night cause he knew what was waiting for him.

"Jay ! Hoon? aren't going to sleep !".
Their parents questioned them suddenly, they probably wanted to have a romantic night by themself.
.
"But I am not sleepy " Jay protested
Sunghoon stood up and forced Jay up from the chair he was sitting on.
"Let's go sleep"
Jay looked him with pleading eyes .
But Hoon didn't care. "Stop making it harder for me".

.
.

Before they entered the room " I need to use the bathroom " Jay tried to escape, but Sunghoon wasn't going to let go of him easly, he pushed Jay inside the room and closed the door behind them.

"It's time my love " Sunghoon was the most excited between them but tried to stay cool.

Jay understood what he was hinting for.

'No-no I can't let this happen' Jay was scared.

"No you are not doing anything to me" Jay was trying to change his mind .

"Why?" he approached Jay.
"Don't you love me the way I love you?"
He pulled Jay from his head pressing their both foreheads together.

"I know you want to do it as much as I want it too" Jay could feel Sunghoon's hot breaths on his face, his eyes were lost in Sunghoon's one, mouth open but not saying anything.
He couldn't deny it, he wanted to know how it feels in Hoons embrace.

Sunghoon continued
"I've waited patiently during the 19 years for this day"
"Don't worry I won't hurt you at least not this time"
Jay was speechless, Sunghoon looked serious to him, it was too late to stop him now.
.
"No time to waste"
He pushed Jay on the bed and went on top of him.
He started attacking Jays lips , the perfect thing to start with, while his hands wandered under Jay's shirt pulling it up.
Jay was starting to harden down his pants from the excitement.

When Sunghoon broke the kiss, he pulled up to admire Jay's flushed face, his naked chest.
Jay saw the hungry look in his eyes, this was dangerous.
"Noo" Jay screamed, trying to get up, he changed his mind and wanted to stop here, but Sunghoon pushed him down again, with one of his hands on Jays mouth blocking the sound "baby now its not the right time to go back".
But Jay tried to push him, little screams escaping his mouth under Sunghoon's hand
"Shh do you want our parents to hear you and come witness us in this position ?". Sunghoon reminding him to keep quiet.
Jays eyes now were open wide in fear.

Sunghoon ignored him and looked down to the appetizing view under him, he licked his lips.

And started kissing down Jay's stomach and up to his chest, neck, his hand was still on Jay's mouth, while Jay's hands were on his shoulders trying to push him away

And started kissing down Jay's stomach and up to his chest, neck, his hand was still on Jay's mouth, while Jay's hands were on his shoulders trying to push him away .
.

Jay cried, he couldn't take it anymore
This was wrong, but the worst thing was he was enjoying the feeling of Sunghoon's touchs .

Sunghoon heared him and stopped, he moved his head up looking at Jay's face.

"Baby why are you crying now? don't you like my kisses?" He asked innocently.
.
Jay cried more
.
Sunghoon stopped, he thought maybe it was enough for a first time, he pulled Jay up into a hug.
.
He hugged him tightly resting his head on Jays shoulder while his hand caressed his hair.

Jay hugged back, his mouth was on Sunghoon shoulder, he let out a muffled cry .
.
And this is how their night ended.

.
.
.
.
▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
Now there is no going back !
.
.
I cringed so much while writing this chapter, but it was funny.
.
If you like it give a vote and if you don't ! Just don't come at me, everything was clear just from the title .