♡You are unstoppable

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
.
.
.

Sunghoon didn't bother him that night , they slept together and only hugged, cause Jay was still mad at him and he didn't want to disturb him more.
.
.

The next day:
.

Sunghoon's dad come back from work with five basket bag filled with lot of fresh fruits in his car.
"Everyone come and help me get these down"
Jay was in the yard he heard him and run to him
"Uncle let me help you"
He started with the melons and held a huge one then went inside the house
Sunghoon came too and helped them.

 "Everyone come and help me get these down"Jay was in the yard he heard him and run to him "Uncle let me help you"He started with the melons and held a huge one then went inside the house Sunghoon came too and helped them

.
He couldn't stop watching on Jay admiring each of his moves each of his expressions, while smiling to himself .

When their eyes met, Sunghoon pursed his lips together sending him an air kiss without using his hand so no one would notice but him, and Jay showed him his fist in return.

Sunghoon just laughed at him.
.
.
Finaly they were done
.
Jay sat on a chair in their garden "Aah I am exhausted, it feel so hot and I am hungryyy ! " He was complaining like a kid.

Everyone laughed cause he was being cute.
Sunghoon chuckled and went standing infront of him.

"Oh yes stay still like this I don't want the sunlight in my eyes" then he closed his eyes relaxing.

But suddenly he felt strong arms one behind his back and the other under his legs lifting him from the chair.

"Wooh slowly" he opened his eyes in surprise .
"Seriously what are you doing now!"
"I am taking you with me". Sunghoon answered.

Jay pushed him and fell down on his feet
"I can walk you know ?" his cheeks were red.
"Let's go then" Sunghoon was dragging him by holding hands
.
.

They went watching the sunset and walked by the sea, hand in a hand.

Jay felt it was safe being this close since there was no one around at such a time, but he suddenly felt pain

"Can you let go, it hurts"
"But I am not squeezing" Hoon looked innocently at him .
He let go of Jay's hand, and Jay started rubbing it alittle the inside of it was scratched abit probably from when he lifted the heavy basket bag.
"Let me see " Sunghoon held his hand lifting it to his face level, he licked his upper lips then kissed it.

"Hey!" Jay panicked and pulled it back, his eyes looking around them.
"Stop jumping like a scared cat whenever I touch you"
Then Sunghoon held his hand again intertwining their fingers and continued their walk .
Sunghoon kept talking, he had no shame when talking about the things he desired to do with Jay.

Jay face palmed himself.

"I don't want to hear your fantasies about me" he closed his ears.
Sunghoon laughed , then cupped his cheek and kissed him.
Jay pushed him."Seriously stop this" .

Sunghoon looked at him smiling with his puppy eyes .
.
Jay sighed.

"Sunghoon!"
"Mmm?"
They were alone, it was the perfect time to talk about the thing they were having together, and Jay took courage.

"This is so wrong we are cousins you need to stop this before it's too late !" but Sunghoon expression changed, he looked somewhere else trying to keep himself calm, he looked unpleased not wanting to change his mind.

"Sunghoon" Jay turned his attention to him.

"Do you want me to make you cry again?!" Sunghoon gripped on his shoulder, his finger digging in Jays flesh.
.
Now he was going to show his scary side to get what he wanted.
.
He was always like this, whenever Jay refused or reminded him that this kind of relationship was a sin, Sunghoon too pissed would just threaten him to make him shut up.
.
Jay gulpet abit afraid.
.
Sunghoon was now stronger than him, unlike when they were kids since Jay is a couple months older than him he managed to stop him everytime, but now it was different, Sunghoon had more muscles in that athlete body of his, Jay was no match to him, he will fail stopping him, too afraid from getting physically hurt by him he stopped talking.
.

It's not like sunghoon had abused him and used violence before, in the contrary he was always gentle with his action, but Jay just didn't want them to get there.
.
They went back home, after their mood was ruined.
The whole road Jay was walking to the front while sunghoon following him his hands in his pocket.
.
Jays mind was full of thoughts, and felt like crying. Nothing is working Sunghoon seems unstoppable to him.

.
.
▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

And it's getting serious between them.