♡I love you

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
.
.
.
.
The next day
.
Sunghoon woke up first then went down.
"Good morning " He greeted everyone.
The smile did not disappear from his face .

"Sunghoonie you look happy, how was your night walk with Jay he didn't annoy you didn't he ? " Jay's mom asked him making sure of her son's behavior

.
"Sunghoonie you look happy, how was your night walk with Jay he didn't annoy you didn't he ? " Jay's mom asked him making sure of her son's behavior.

"No, don't worry we are fine, I love Jongseongie so much " he assured her .
.

Jay woke up after him, he looked tierd probably didn't have much sleep and who's fault was it? Sunghoon's ofcourse because he kept hugging him tightly all night with one of his legs between Jay's thighs preventing him from turning on the bed, it was really uncomfortable, plus he couldn't controle his mind and fall asleep.
.
He washed up and headed down the stairs to the kitchen, where everyone were.
He stood there leaning next to the door
.

They were all at the table having their breakfast. But his eyes still looked at Sunghoon

Until a voice startled him.
"Good morning Jay !"

"Good morning " he responded without looking at the person.

"Jay sweetheart come eat with us, I will bring you a plate" Sunghoon's mom called him with her sweet voice.
"Thank you, but no need, I am not really hungry " He rejected gently.

Averting Sunghoon's demanding eyes he headed to the door and went out

Averting Sunghoon's demanding eyes he headed to the door and went out .

"Jongseong!!" his mom called after him but he ignored her.
"Auntie don't worry I will go after him" Sunghoon suggested to her, cause he wouldn't leave his love alone.
.
.
Jay was walking hand in pockets, head down, when he suddenly felt someone's steps were following him.
.
Without looking behind cause he knew allready who it was he started running, and the boy behind him started running too.

'No this won't work' Jay closed his eyes in frustration, Sunghoon probably can run faster than him and catch him easly .

So he changed his direction and went running by the sea, without thinking twice he suddenly jumped in the water it was his last escape, that's how he imagined it and started swimming, but Sunghoon was faster, he reached him and tried stopping his moves by pulling him backward.
.
They started fighting, now the water was splashing hard on their faces " let Go!!' Jay struggled too much.
.
They faught underwater and back to the surface, until Jay was fully in his gripe.
The two breathed heavily .
"You thought you would swim back to korea and escape from me ha? hahaha" Sunghoon sarcastly asked him

"I hate you!"

"You can't stop my love for you this way"

He smashed his lips forcefuly on Jays one making his breath cut, then he let go.
"Hah..hah.. aah " Jay was struggling while breathing, having no choice he held Sunghoon's shoulders for support.

"It does taste better with your wet lips " -"Let's do it again"
"Noh..." Jay barely had time to catch his breath and Sunghoon had pushed them down, now they were under the water kissing again.
.
.
.
They didn't last longer there and Sunghoon pulled them to the seaside.
.
Jay now was on his knees hands on the ground supporting his body, while coughing the water out his throat, still trying to breath normally.

He lift his head
Sunghoon didn't wait and pulled him up by the arms
.
And dragged him the long way to their house .
.
.
When they went back, their parents saw in which state they were, their wet clothes, messed hair, swollen lips.

"What happened !?" They were abit shocked.
.
Jay let the talking to Sunghoon.
"We were bored just walking and it was actually Jongseong's idea to jump in the water". His eyes were on Jay while speaking.
"Hey why didn't you tell us to join you, you both selfish enjoyed it by yourself " Sunghoon's dad scolded them, he was actually joking.
Jay didn't dare look up, his eyes were still down, Sunghoon pulled him inside " Let's go change befor you get cold".
.
.
In the bathroom.
.
Sunghoon had already dryed his hair and changed into dry and comfortable clothes but Jay was still on the bathroom's floor sitting there his eyes fixing him, he wasn't moving.

Sunghoon bend down to his level, and his hand reached to Jay's jaw lifting his head abit

"Jongseongie, what is wrong?" he asked in a caring voice.
"Everything is wrong, you are wrong and we are wrong "
.
"Baby don't worry everything will be fine , I will marry you so nothing will be wrong anymore" Sunghoon told him while smiling, just like when they were kids.

Jay let a little laugh remembering "Hoon you fool, I am not a kid anymore to believe this, Stop saying those things"
"Hahaha "... sunghoon laughed along then paused
"I love you" Came out of his mouth.

How could Jay not say I love you back, looking at that beautiful face infront of him. Sunghoon was smiling beautifully waiting for his response.
"I love you too" Jay blushed on his own word.

He did love him but this was all wrong, and he was the only one suffering, regretting everything.
.
.
.
.
.
▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

But is everything going to be fine for both of them ?