♡Our love win

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
.
.
.

Jay's mom run inside the house, this was all too much for her, accepting her son's the way he is, she needed some time, too bad she could not change anything .

Now it was Sunghoon's mom's turn to react ,when she heard Sunghoon's declaration, she pulled off one of her shoes and threw it toward her son
"You Brat!! " she yelled from not too fare.

Sunghoon saw that and avoided the hit in the right time.
"Mom!"
"When did all this love of yours happened huh!?" She questioned him abit mad.

"Mom i swear I was going to tell you.."
Befor he could finish she already threw the other shoe at him which she missed the target this time again.

"You missed it" He pulled out his tongue teasing her.
Sunghoon held Jay's hand " Let's go" and dashed running away his mouth open in a big laughter.

"Come here" She run after him with her bare feet .
"No, you come and catch me" he provoked her, playfully looking behind him at her " hahaha"

Jay was abit lost but he still run trying to follow Hoon's big steps, his eyes were on sunghoon admiring him from behind
.
.

"Hahaha ha" feeling the breeze on their faces while running, it felt like they were free , there was nothing to hide now, nothing to be afraid of.
.
.
They reached a green field, finally they were alone

"Hoon can we stop" they halted.

Sunghoon let go of the hand he was holding and looked behind him, Jay was bending down trying to catch his breaths, this day was a big pain for him and plus running needed a big effort from him.

Their hearts were beating fast especially hoon's one ,he was kind of excited, after the big step he had made.
.
.
.

"Sunghoon"
"Yes baby ?"

Jay couldn't look at his eyes, he was being shy.

"Wait, before you say anything or scold me for what I did earlier, and ruin my mood , let me kiss you first"
Jay looked up .

Without waiting, he pressed their lips together, sharing a sweet kiss which lasted longer than any other kiss they had before, Sunghoon was realy enjoying it and didn't seem he wanted to let go of Jay's lips.

When they pulled off ,their face were flushed Jays cheeks were burning red , he bit on his lips, looking away, he did enjoy the taste of the kiss.
"Ahm, I .."
"Love you" Sunghoon playfully interrupting him.
"Let me finish!" Jay annoyed, punched his shoulder.
"No, say I love you to me first "
"I love you, happy now-waaah "
Sunghoon hugged him suddenly lifting him from the ground, spinning him in circles.
"Sunghoon slowly !!" Jay wrapped his arms around Hoon's neck so he won't fall down.

When he had enough he let him slid down on his feet.
"Hoon look I don't want to bring down your joy but"
"Then don't, just come here " he was going to kiss him again.
"No-h, just listen" Jay raised his arms protecting his face.
.
"OK ok I will be more serious now "

"I actually thought about it deeply and.." this was difficult for him to say it

"What is it" sunghoon waited patiently