Season 1 Chapter 1 :And Then There Were 20

Somewhere in deep space, two spaceships were engaged in combat. Inside the larger spaceship that had just been attacked, two drones were operating the controls and analyzing the smaller ship's movements, while a large humanoid squid was seated, giving commands.

Drone 1: "Hull damage at 20 percent, weapons systems still operational."

The captain of the ship, a giant alien with an octopus-like face, narrowed its gleaming red eyes.

Squid creature: "I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quiet noise filled the classroom while the teachers scraped chalk against the blackboard. Unsurprisingly, none of the students were even paying attention; all of their eyes were currently glued to the clock, which was ticking quietly. It was the last day of school before summer vacation, and nobody was interested in class on those days. Out of all the students, one wasn't staring at the clock. He was currently sketching a device that looked like a robot.  and he looked pretty scrawny too, more than the others.

As the teacher went on with his boring lesson, he was cut off by the ringing of the bell. There was a collective scraping of chairs, and all the students were gone in a matter of seconds. But the boy who was currently sketching was the only one in class, as he had not registered that the bell had already rung. The teacher noticed the boy and smiled a bit, knowing at least one student had stayed. He went over to the boy's desk and tapped him on the shoulder, startling him out of his thoughts.

Teacher: "My apologies for startling you. (The student just gives a thumbs-up in understanding.) I assume you want to enjoy your summer, Mr. Barlow, don't you?"

The boy looked around, noticing no one there except for him and the teacher. He chuckled a bit as he tilted his head back. He was dressed in a long-sleeved red shirt underneath a short-sleeved blue hoodie. The hoodie featured white lines running down the sleeves, accompanied by black stripes right beside them. He wore black glasses with a white center line, and on his hands, he sported navy short fingerless gloves. Completing his outfit were gray shorts with a yellow belt strap, along with blue and white shoes.

Dax: "I guess, I didn't realize... hehe. (Dax gets up from his chair and quickly puts his stuff back in his backpack.) Thank you for reminding me. See you next year."

The teacher waved at his student, who quickly left the classroom. Outside, students were everywhere as they all ran, heading home, or hanging out. With his hands in his hoodie pockets, Dax stood by a tree, waiting for someone. Soon, a cry for help rang out, which snapped Dax out of his trance of staring at the ground.

Dax: "Was that? (He thought he misheard what he thought, but another cry for help had rung.) I guess, I was right.."

He looked at his hands as they began to shake, a sign that he was scared. However, he clenched his fist, trying to steel his resolve about what he was going to do.