Season 1 Chapter 2: Washington B.C.

The car began speeding down the road, zigzagging as vehicles swerved out of the way. Unbeknownst to them, a dark blur zoomed through the swerving cars, and the Rust Bucket pursued behind. The dark blur got close to the vehicle and quickly popped one of its tires, causing the car to swerve and crash into a wall.

The two guys wearing ski masks crawled out of the busted car and looked up at the armored Velociraptor standing over them.

BLI-8Z: "Hands on the wall."

Doing what he asked, the robbers put their hands on the wall. A group of cop cars skidded to a stop around them, and police officers holding pistols came out.

BLI-8Z: "They're all yours, officers."

Police Officer: "Thank you, whatever you are."

The Velociraptor nodded as his visor went down, and he sped off into the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, a man named Roger knocked on the door, with a sign labeled "Dr. Animo" hanging outside.

Roger: "Yo! Animo! I know you're in there. Open up!"

Roger came in, walking past all sorts of equipment, cages, and glass cases holding various animals.

Roger: "Phew! Smells like a zoo in here!"

A figure silently followed behind him. As Roger turned around, he was extremely startled by the Doctor.

Dr. Animo: angrily HOW did you get in?!

Roger: (adjusts tie) Passkey. I am still your landlord, remember? Maybe not, since your rent is six months past due..."

Dr. Animo: All my funds go into my research. Now GET OUT! You're disturbing me!

Roger: looks around Hmm. Looks like you were "disturbed" long before I got here, pal! Listen, Doc, you and your furry friends are out on the street unless you pony up the green.

Dr. Animo: smirks "Pony up... He picks up a frog from one of the cases Interesting choice of phrases... You must be an animal lover! Then you're gonna love this."

Animo sets the frog down and puts on an odd-looking helmet with two horn-like protrusions.

Roger: (pauses before laughing mockingly) "What's that? Are you a member of the "moose lodge" or something?"

Dr. Animo: "This is my Transmodulator; phase number one. It creates and accelerates mutations at the genetic level. Observe."

Animo twists a dial on his chest, activating the Transmodulator. Beams shoot out from its horns and to the frog on the ground, severely mutating it into a gigantic version of itself. Roger looks up and screams as the frog opens its mouth and engulfs him. All that is heard from him are some muffled grunts.

Dr. Animo: I'm sorry! I can't hear you. Sounds like you have a frog in your throat! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Or is that - the other way around?!

He continues to laugh maniacally as the frog spits out Roger. He falls to the floor, groans, and passes out. Animo checks a slip of newspaper.

TV interrupts him - "So whatever your need, from hair spray to state-of-the-art electronics, you'll find them under one roof at the grand opening of the district's newest MegaMart!"

Dr. Animo: Ah! Just what the doctor ordered...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------