Season 2 Chapter 5: Grudge Match

A large spaceship is heading towards Earth, casting a shadow on the moon. On Earth, next to a wind farm, the Rust Bucket is on its side, and Gwen and Grandpa Max are reeling from an impact. Outside, Diamondhead and Quakeshock are knocked back by someone into a windmill.

Kevin: Wow, you guys are some sorry sights!

Diamondhead: and speaking of sorry sights, you looked in the mirror lately?

Quakeshock: Not even a mother can love that.

Pan up to reveal the perpetrator: Kevin, back from his apparent demise in Framed, still as mutated as ever.

Kevin: It's payback time, for turning me into a freak!

Diamondhead: You were always a freak, Kevin. It's just now the ugly's also on the outside.

Kevin: Diss me all you want. I'm still 10 times better than you! I got all your powers, plus my own! I'm "Kevin 11"!

Kevin fires crystal shards with his Petrosapien arm. They break instantly on Quakeshock and Diamondhead's skin, except for one that Diamondhead catches and breaks himself.

Diamondhead: Too bad each one of those is only a tenth as powerful as mine!

Quakeshock: Plus, you don't have my power, which is leagues above your own.

Quakeshock sucked his claw fingers into his ball fist as it began to vibrate.

Quakeshock: Let me show you the difference of power we are on, Ben!

On it.

Diamondhead slams his fist into the ground, causing shards of diamond to erupt right under Kevin's feet, trapping him. Seeing the opportunity, Quakeshock charges right over to Kevin as he raises up his fist, which is vibrating extremely fast. At that moment, Kevin witnessed the epitome of fear: Quakeshock's fist smash into his face with incredible force. The impact sent Kevin hurtling toward the ground, where he crashed with a loud thud. The force of the blow was so great that a deep crater was formed where Kevin landed.

Quakeshock: I think we should check on him to see if he's at least alive.

Diamondhead: All right then.

Quakeshock and Diamondhead exchanged satisfied glances as they looked down at the unconscious Kevin, who lay motionless in the deep crater that had been formed by the force of Quakeshock's punch. However, their moment of triumph was short-lived as a sudden beam of red light descended from the sky, freezing them in place.

a red beam from the sky freezes them and teleports them away. Gwen and Max finally get out of the Rust Bucket and find nothing but a battlefield and a trail of smoke.

Gwen: Ben and Dax?

In a dark room, red energy materializes, Quakeshock. Before he could make sense of what happened, a spotlight appeared on him seconds later.

Announcer: Presenting our newest challenger from Planet Earth!

The voiceover startles Dax. Suddenly, lights flash on, revealing an enormous cheering crowd surrounding and overlooking Quakeshock, who finds himself in a fighting pen.

Quakeshock: "Challenger"? *He looks at the crowd, stunned.*

A rolling yellow mass quickly appears behind Quakeshock, which unfolds itself into a robot about the same size as him. The robot immediately begins to attack Quakeshock, much to the enjoyment of the crowd.

Quakeshock: *Dodging hit* What kind of freaky dinky place is this.

However, when attempting to strike Quakeshock, the Talpaedan transforms his fist into a blade, quickly severing the bot's blade as the crowd erupted.