Chapter 6

When we reach the locker room Scott's starts to look like he's going to pass out, he's sweating, he looks like he's going to die. "Scott, buddy what's wrong," he looks at me with his brown eyes but now golden yellow. Oh my god "your the same as Derek," Scott's mouth opens and his teeth start to extend, he's yelping in pain, I don't know what to do. "Scott what can I do," Scott drops to the floor in pure agony. "Stiles get out of here.....I don't want to hurt you, LEAVE." I rush out of the locker room and head straight to my jeep and rush to Derek's. I enter the woods "Derek," I yell hoping he can here me "Derek, I need your help, it's Scott." I continue to shout. The suddenly he is stood in front of me with his glowing eyes, "what happened." He says with a serious tone, "He's at the school," as soon as I finished that sentence, he picks me up bridle style and starts running really fast towards the school.

All I could look at was his perfect face, his beautiful lips, the way his hair falls on his face. Why am I thinking about Derek Hale this way, I've never had feeling like this before, I have a crush on a bad boy. I was too busy thinking about Derek Hale that I didn't realise that we stopped and he was still holding me in his muscular arms.

"Where is he," I started running towards the locker room which Derek just followed "I don't know what happening to him, can you help," why didn't I just take him to the nurse but I knew it was something more. Derek ran up to Scott examining him, touching his face his hands. "Scott, you need to get out if here," we all move quickly towards the woods trying not to grab the attention of other students.