Chapter 22

"I will explain things to you, a bit more," I say making Stiles look terrified. "So you knew about this....Mate thing," Stiles says while sitting up on my bed. "I wasn't completely sure," I say moving closer to Stiles. "I knew I liked you," Stiles says while moving closer to me. "I think I knew that," I say humbly, "what did he mean by acting on the physical impulses," I can feel my Cheeks getting hotter. "Errr...it means that," I'm trying to figure out a way of saying this, without sounding creepy. "Come on Derek, means that," Stiles says, "We have to have sex," his mouth drops open, which I only thought made him look even sexier. "WHAT!" I can smell the arousal on him right now it is making my member rise, "it's the only way to stop the pain episodes." Suddenly Stiles lips press against mine and now I am on top of him kissing down his chest making him arch his back. "Sti," I say before he bites my ear playfully,"I don't think we should tell the pack quite just yet," I say while continuing to kiss from his chest.

We finish messing around so we just lay there in each other's arms, it felt so right to be with him. "I should probably go now the other will be waking up soon so," I say standing up from the bed. "Wait," Stiles stays while jumping up and kissing me hard on the lips and running back to the bed. "Bye Stiles," I say while leaving the room and going back to the study.

'It was mid morning and the whole pack were just waking up, then this loud banging came from my front door, "what the hell," I say while walking to answer it, the whole pack stop what they were doing to see who was almost nearly breaking down my loft door. I open the door to see Mr Stilinski standing there looking very angry, "where's Stiles," he says while pushing past me and walking into my loft, how the hell did he know where I lived, well he is a cop. "STILES," he shouts, Stiles come rushing downstairs to see his very angry dad looking at him. "What the hell Stiles," stiles just stood there looking at his dad speechless. "Dad," Stiles says quietly looking a little scared, then suddenly I had this sudden erg to protect Stiles from his father, but I couldn't not in front of the pack. Stiles moves closer to his father, then it hit me the smell of alcohol on his breath. "Dad, you've been drinking," Stiles says while walking closer to his dad. "I didn't know where you were Stiles, you didn't tell me," Stiles flinches as his father raising his hand to Stiles, I quickly move in front of him.' That is when I woke up sweating and breathing heavy, "Stiles," I say before I am suddenly running to Stiles to see if he is okay. He was having a nightmare, he is also sweating and breathing hard, "Derek," he whispers in his sleep, just by hearing him call my name made me feel calm. "It's okay Stiles, I'm here," I say comforting him.