Chapter 15

"Stiles," Derek turned with an apologetic look, everybody was helping each other inside, to get cleaned up. The pain from my torso was horrible, my t- short was more like a crop top, now showing the bare skin of my stomach. I was in Derek's arms holding tight, Scott looked at me, I think he was trying to ask if I was okay by mouthing the words to me, I give him a nod and berry head into Derek's chest. "Your safe now Stiles, I won't let anything hurt you," Derek whispered into my ear, all the wolves looked okay, but that's probably from the quick healing thing. I was in a lot of pain, "Stiles, why don't you lay down on my bed upstairs." I nod and straight after Derek picked me up and took me upstairs, getting a few confused faces from everyone, while being carried by Derek I could see Erica and Lydia looking after everyone. I reached Derek bed which was so comfy and soft, "the scratches aren't bad, so they won't leave a big scare, but they will heal okay." Derek said while heading towards the door to leave, I didn't want him to leave me alone, "WAIT!" I say still in a lot of pain, Derek turned to look at me, "lay with me," I say whispering as there are people with super sonic hearing, "please I don't want to be alone," I say sounding on edge. Derek shuts the door and walks towards me, he rests behind me and puts his arm around me, so he is spooning me. I felt suddenly better in Derek's arms, I turn so that my heard in near his chest, "Stiles, I'm sorry, this happened to you," Derek says while making his grip tighter around me, trying to comfort me, but then the pain was not so bad, I could see Black veins running up Derek's arms, "it's okay Stiles." He was talking my pain away, I felt so protected around him. Then I fell asleep in Derek's arms, by his warmth, by his protection, I felt peaceful.