Chapter 14

We are all at Derek's house now sat in the living room, me and Derek keep looking at each, but nobody notices as they are talking about wolf stuff. "Quiet," that is all Derek has to say to get them not to interrupt, while he talks, he starts talking about the new living arrangements and everybody is shocked. Scott is sat next to me on the two seat couch, Jackson and Lydia are on the one person chair, and Erica, Boyd and Isaac are stood near Derek. "We will only come here if I say so," Derek says in his serious voice, I like the way that everybody listens to him, he's like the daddy of the pack. I was to busy in my thoughts that I didn't even realise that the meeting had fished and people started to leave.

Then suddenly all the wolves started growling and howling, then I realise what it was. It was the alpha, the same one in my house, Derek jump in front of me and told me to go with Lydia out of the way, he had a very worried look. All the wolves started lunging at it and then getting thrown back, me and Lydia were stood at the door looking at all the Destruction of all the wolves, Lydia's hand was on my arm holding tight, as I bet she was scared shitless of what was happening. Isaac and Boyd had managed to pin it, but it soon. broke free and ran towards me and Lydia. Lydia ran to Jackson and clutch on for dear life, it dragged me in the house, it scratched my torso in which red blood started oozing, but I don't thing it was that bad. I could see all the wolves coming for it, Derek voice shouted out to me, "STILES," Scott was trying so hard to get it off. Then this massive almighty roar filled the air, which made the alpha stop, it got off me, and started falling to the ground. Derek, the roar was from him Derek, he was now stood in front of me protecting me from the alpha. Then the alpha started morphing back to its original form, it looked hurt and in a lot of pain, the sounds it was making were awful. It stood there naked, "LEAVE," Derek roared again, by this time I was stood behind Derek holding his back to cover myself. The naked man nodded and walked straight for the woods and was gone.