Back to Vanaville

I headed home, opening the door and stepping in, but not before making sure that Poo-meister's Pokeball was attached to my belt.

"Yo, the professor has a letter for you." I said, handing the envelope that Tierno gave me to 'mom', hearing them mutter something about death threats before I headed upstairs, to my room.

I pressed the white button on the center dividing line on my Pokeball, sending Poo-meister out. 

A white glow enveloped the ball, Poo-meister materializing midair, landing gracefully, a ribbit escaping it's mouth.

I looked down at it, watching him explore my room with his eyes. 

"You don't mind the nickname, right?" I asked him, getting a neutral sounding croak in return.

I took out my Pokedex, an idea suddenly popping into my head. 

"There's probably an app for this, right?" I thought to myself as I searched my pocket for my phone, finding a 'Pokedex +' app. After a few seconds, it finished downloading and installing, giving me a code to link to my Pokedex. I authorized it, ignoring the fact that it wasn't an official app as I gained access to my digital trainers card and some tools to help me track my progress.

At the moment, I was focused on getting Poo-meister stronger, instead of catching other Pokémon just to fill out my Pokedex. 

I lay on my bed, thinking momentarily.

What was in my path? Would my journey end up as a disaster? Oh, how I wondered. I thought to myself a bit more, dozing off, only to wake up a few hours later. 

Shit, I hope I'm not late. I thought to myself, getting up and out of bed, bringing along a now refreshed poo-meister with me, suddenly halted by the sight of 'mom' blocking the door. 

"Wait." 

To be...Continued.

A/n: Sorry for the long wait, be sure to check out Osnadurtha and K00padonny's books, they are really good :) The next few chapters will probably be more longer, I'm trying to do a chapter per area in game.