1. 💞 A F T A B

Aftab Javed Malik.

Elder son of Javed Hussein Malik The Eldest brother of Malik's only son.
Lost his mother as he was born, giving him birth. His father not even looked at him till he turned 2 years then after going through lost love of life depression he thought that
'Why give the little child hardship after all his mother had sacrifice herself for him he must be that precious that she risked her life.'
Javed ain't have any idea that his own mother had tortured love of his life Hafsa to that extent that she was incapable but still decided to have a child. But Allah is the best he knows everything and he gives a way to us too a blessing for his father that's what he became 'Aftab'.

 But Allah is the best he knows everything and he gives a way to us too a blessing for his father that's what he became 'Aftab'

उसकी आँखों में उम्मीद है

(Translation : He has Hopes in his eyes )

30 years old had worked in Army, Working in Army for our country it was his childhood dream come true and he did sacrificed but not for only the country but his friend in friendship. He made a mistake or two?? which shattered him as man he is a bright guy has faith in Allah and now in family after his father retired he had took over all the business and sits in his fathers chair.
He didn't like to anyone to look at him in different way, in pity.
He had suffer enough of it or is he still suffering...?!!
He is handsome guy with a straight pointed nose, blue and green color mix irises Just like Ocean after a storm which are passed to him after his father. Mustach is his favorite thing to keep he looks in like lion who will pounce but now... it is all different
He even had suffer depression and all but he do not want to broke "Atleast I have business I will grow my company to extent and will widrow my fair share of money for other soldiers just like me, Ampute for a life those who didn't have a way 'jariya' To help them....Who are Handicapped in war Just like me !!"

_______________________________________

There comes running into his arms his sweet Churb and Champ both hopping on him cause wincing to him but with grimace he hides it and puts them both in sideways of him
"Chachu aap khair?
( Uncle are you fine? )

"Ji bilkul"
( Yup fit and fine )

"Aaj aap office Gaye the toh humare papa thak ke aate hai.. aap bhi thak Gaye hogein or apka pair ??"
( Today you had gone to office and dad comes home all tired so are you tired too is your leg fine ?? )

"Nahi hum bilkul thik hai or pero mein bhi dard nahi."
( No I'm totally fine and my leg is also )

It's him after a year finally coming out his room and saying "Father I will join the company from tomorrow" His father and brothers were happy seeing him getting out of shell
Little by little it's his first step and everyone in room shine by there heart expect one person his bhabhi
'Aise kaise koi kal ko aaye or Hamara shohar jo itni mehnat krta hai uski jagah le lein'
( How could he takes my husband's place all the years my husband did it all )