Prologue

-City Centre-

The intersection is packed with men and women of all ages. The top news stories of the day play on the jumbo-tron overhead.

Reporter: "Former Prime Minister Sumikura may be considering a run in next month's election for party leader. According to a report published in today's paper..."

(YES! There is it! The photo I took of the secret meeting between the Former Prime Minister and the Chief Cabinet Secretary! It's been a year since I became a freelance photographer. And I finally got one of my shots of the front page of the morning paper!)

*brrrng brrrng*

(Hm? A text from an unknown number...)

'Hand over the photo data from the secret meeting'

(What is this? Who sent me this text? And I’m not sure what use "handing over" the data will be. It's already been published!)

Y/N: "Oh, crap! I'm gonna be late for my meeting!"

                                                          -Office Building-

(Whew, I made it. Today I’m meeting with Kakura, the editor of the Life & Style department.)

I enter the elevator and press the button for the third floor.

???: "Hold the elevator, please!"

(Huh?)

                                                               -Elevator-

???: "Thanks so much."

Y/N: "Sure..."

(Whoa, he smells amazing. And he's so handsome...Huh? Wait, I've seen this guy somewhere before.)

???: "........"

(Oh, I just remembered! He's Rui Wakaba, the super popular actor! Oh my god, I'm in an elevator alone with a celebrity...)

Just then, the elevator dings, letting us know that we've arrived at the third floor.

(Damn, now I have to get out...)

Rui: "Wait."

(Huh?)

Suddenly Rui closes the distance between us.

Y/N: "I-Is there something I can help you with...?"

(Holy mother of...Rui Wakaba is touching my neck?!)

Rui: "...There, all done. Your collar was crooked."

Y/N: "O-Oh... Thanks."

Rui: "Sure."

                                                         -Third Floor Corridor-

Y/N: *sigh...*

(I can't believe that just happened...My neck is still hot...He has the sweetest smile, and this amazing presence. Now THAT'S a celebrity.)