Chapter 2 part 1

-Dark Room-

Naomasa: "Are you...okay with this?"

Y/N: "What do you mean...?"

Mr. Sakura's grip on my arm tightens.

Naomasa: "Is there... some kind of problem...?"

Y/N: "Uh..."

(Problem...? Problem with what...?!)

*knock knock*

Nozomu: "Naomasa, you'll make her think you're forcing her. Look, she's scared."

Y/N: "Chief?"

Naomasa: "Oh... Sorry."

Naomasa lets go of my arm... It's a little red where he gripped it.

Nozomu: " Y/n, as Naomasa has been asking, are you okay with this?"

Y/N: "This?"

Nozomu: "Yes, this new room of yours."

-Lights on ;)-

Nozomu: "Man, it's been years since I've been able to see the floor in this place! What a sight!"

Naomasa: "You should have cleaned it out regularly."

This dark room had been being used as the agency's storage room. But the chief arranged to have it cleaned up and redone as my bedroom.

(I wasn't quite sure what was happening just now...)

I look over at Mr. Sakura.

(He must have been worried that I wouldn't be able to relax in the same room as him)

I take a deep breath, and then smile.

Y/N: "It's great. Thank you!"

Nozomu: "Oh, it's nothing. Besides, we are the ones insisting that you stay here."

Mr. Sakura looks out the window, uninterested, as the chief smiles and nods.

(At least I won't have to share a room with the often naked, Mr. Sakura... That's a relief. Although, I probably shouldn't say that out loud, since they're putting me up...)