Prologue

[This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.]

WARNING: Mature content⚠🔞

It feels like time had stop when I saw her and I didn't expect that one day I've felt this foreign feeling struck right through me...

Various emotions mixed within me, stirred my whole being as if it wanted to devour all over my soul and wanted me to give in to this desire...

I wanted to reached her and clasp both of our hands and feel the warmth that we shared at each other, letting our souls whispered and reciprocate in each other's hidden words...

"Cina..."

I called her name as she struggled herself to reached deep within me, sweating nonstop as our body collides...

Her moans filled the dark room where only the moonlight was the source of light...

"I-I c-can't..."

She stammered still having a difficult time entering herself and she positioned herself on top of me...

I chuckled letting my deep tone of my voice tickled our moment but then I was looked back with a glare that made me even more aroused...

"W-What's so f-funny?"

With a sharp glare and raised eyebrows, I just laughed at her when she's struggling to much, perks of being untouched...

I gently grabbed her hand and suddenly yet slowly exchange our positions, her innocent eyes went wide of our sudden exchange of positions...

"Lovely sight don't you think love?" I playfully asked while showing my infamous smirk...

It looks like I got her mad as she shot me again with sharp glances but then I just gave her a playful smile and then slowly getting near her abundant chest planning to tease her baby pink coloured nppls...

"A-Aahh! W-Wait! So sudden!"

The euphoric sound of her moans enraptured my whole body and made me even more thrilled...

I planted my kisses and leaving kiss marks all over her body like I'm marking what's mine, even though we're both way far from possessing with each other...

"Cina...I'm going inside"

Her tired face that seems like she could not think of anything when the feeling of ecstasy started to cloud her mind...

I gently cupped her face and we stared at each other, kissing her voluptuous lips that can made any man or even women enthralled to taste but this woman's mine for now...

"I'll be gentle love"

Even when confused, she narrowly nodded her head giving me her permission to enter inside of her...

I unknowingly smiled at the thought that I haven't even done this before from my whole entire life, even when the time I figured out that I'm a gay but I didn't expected that I'll be doing this with a WOMAN...
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki