Chapter 20: A/N

Clouded by rage, Cina barged in towards Callum's office...

Before Callum could even face her, he was welcomed with a hard slap...

He didn't expect that he got such a warm welcome even though he didn't receive any news about an unexpected guest that he'll be having...

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME!!!"

Callum looked at Cina's eyes that's field with fury...

"Ha!"

Cina was taken aback from Callum's reaction...

He chuckled and looked at her pathetically...

"Isn't it true that we're supposed to get married?"

Callum just added fuel from the raging fire...

"You son of a b*tch---"

He was about to receive yet another slap when he immediately blocked Cina's hand ...

Cina tried to retrieve her hand from Callum when he suddenly pull her closer to him and the two of them almost kissed...

When Cina tried to pull away, Callum grabbed her waist that made Cina's face ended up getting so much closer to him...

"Mr.Hays there's a call from---"

Both Cina and Callum turned their gazes when the door flew open and it was Callum's secretary who's in a state of shock of what she'd seen...

"---the board...I'm just gonna tell them that you're going to call them back"

And the secretary didn't even blink an eye closing the office door after she'd witness a daring scene...

Callum secretly smirked because he knew that his secretary won't let it slide by telling everyone what she'd witness and this will convince the public more just as he planned...

"You did that on purpose didn't you?"

He just shrugged as an answer and weny back to his swivel chair...

"Why are you doing this Callum?"

Cina looked at him full of disbelief because she couldn't tolerate the betrayal that Callum did to her...

"I was taking back what's originally mine"

Cina was confused, after she and Callum had agreed to be just friends and keep in touch with business relations, she expect that things went good between them...

"You think I would let go of you just like that Cina? Ha! And my competitor is a mere GAY who's just starting his own career and slowly destroying it after he met you?"

Cina suddenly felt anxious after what Callum had said, she knew that he mean something from his words and knowing he's Callum Hays, he's capable of doing something that you would end up good or worse, bad...

"W-What do you mean, DON'T DO SOMETHING FUNNY CALLUM HAYS OR ELSE!!!"

"Or else what? You know me Cina, I don't like ending things that won't benefit me or make me feel like I'm a coward and knowing the fact that I'm gonna lose to that nobody I won't ever let it slide"

"And you're doing this because of your own benefit? To trample me like a useless thing? To degrade me and let other people see me like I'm the one who did something wrong? IS THAT HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF?!! PULLING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN JUST TO GET YOUR OWN BENEFIT?!!"

Callum was slightly taken aback and he felt a little guilty after seeing Cina breaking down in front of him...

And it's the first time he witness Cina being like this for how many years that they were close to each other...

"Cina I---"

He was about to wipe her tears but Cina slapped his hand away...

"You selfish bastard"

And with that, Cina went out from the office leaving Callum dumbfounded...
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki