Chapter 10: Cina

WARNING: Mature content⚠🔞

Caius slowly thrust his manhood inside of me however I can't help but to let out a loud moan after he just inserted the tip of his thing on mine...

"A-Ahhh! O-Ohh C-Caius...I-I c-can't!"

He chuckled while struggling himself to get inside me without causing too much pain...

"Goodness just before you wanted me to get inside of you now you wanted to back out? What a bad girl you are"

I don't know if it's just the horny side of me, I feel like I'm getting turned on while just hearing Caius call me "bad girl"...

"Fck...honey loosen up a bit, you're getting tighter"

I tried to shake it off how manly and sexy Caius voice however my own mind can't even focus from the main course...

Caius has been licking and nibbling my ear so that the process of inserting can be easy as possible...

I was too preoccupied from the pain just from the entrance of my womanhood that Caius give me wet kisses to cover up my loud moans...

"D*mn you're so tight sis! I never imagined myself having s*x with a woman"

That made me chuckled however Caius found the initiative to fully enter inside of me since I've loosened after letting out a chuckle...

"HAHAHAHA! goodness and I didn't imagined myself have the time to laugh in a middle of having s*x! HAHAHA---mfph!"

My laughter was cut off after Caius kissed me again and played with my tongue...

"This mouth of yours needs to be quite for I'm about to move"

I felt my cheeks burn and as my mind was about to process of what Caius had said but it was already too late to sink in when he already started too move...

It was rough at first but later on, I can't feel any pain but was replaced by intense pleasure...

Caius keeps on planting wet kisses and nibbling my neck and chest...

"A-Ahh! O-Ohh~ C-Caius...m-more..."

"More of what honey?"

His hoarse voice made myself even more turned on as I struggle to find the exact words that I was about to tell...

"G-Give me m-more...d-deeper...o-ohh~"

"Geez for a woman like you, you're such a demanding one but I like how you got tighter than usual babe"

He went from smooth to rough, stirring my insides that made me embrace him even more to catch up his strength...

I caught a glimpse of his face and he was like a piece of art that came back to life...

He's sweating so much from moving inside and outside of me...

"D*mn so this is the other side of Cina Zeren that I didn't know about or I'm not just the first to witness this?"

Despite his struggle, he still manage to ask me such questions that I can't avoid to answer with at most honesty...

"N-No...y-you're the f-first one to witness me being l-like this...a-ahh!"

"Fck...that made me even more turned on, did I consider myself lucky despite being a gay man that's been pouncing a straight woman at this very moment?"

I couldn't catch up of what he said, my mind was totally occupied by pleasure...

"I-I...I d-don't understand what y-you s-said...o-ohh!"

I feel a slight peck against my cheek as Caius tried to soothe my face...

I couldn't see his face clearly because my vision's slowly getting blurred...

"Hey babe, don't fall asleep just yet, we were about to reach our climax, just bear with me just a little okay?"

I just nodded hoping I got the answer he wanted because I couldn't even understand anything, I just nod and nod...

Until I felt his thrust again and this time it's getting a little more rougher, is this an indication that he's about to cu*?

"C-Caius..."

"Yes babe you can cu*, let's do it together"

I suddenly felt something inside of me that wanted to let out and then later on I passed out...
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki