Chapter 25: Dacia

"She suffered from threatened miscarriage, luckily, you brought her on time"

I couldn't find words after what the doctor said...I ask again hoping I heard it wrong...

"Pardon? A threatened miscarriage?"

The doctor looked at me then back towards the papers where he scanned Cina's vital results...

"She's 5 weeks pregnant"

I think the doctor visibly saw my surprised reaction after knowing the unexpected news...

"She's under a lot of stress right now and for the sake of the baby, she needs to have a lot of bed rest and stay away from the things that would cause her stressed out and be sure to follow healthy eating habit as well"

I was still awe struck even after the doctor has been babbling other important pregnancy guides...

I never knew such day would come that it has come to this extent where Cina deserves nothing more but love and someone to take care of her...

And I knew Caius Montague does not fit for both standards...

I felt rage...angry in behalf of someone important for me that made her miserable that almost lost another important part pf her life...

"If you have further concerns or any clarifications please do approach me or call my office, Ms. Zeren can be discharge after the last vital inspection of her"

I gave a timid smile towards the doctor and excuse myself...

After returning where Cina's room where she brought after the ER, I witnessed her staring in the ceiling and obviously thinking out of nowhere...

I almost choked up after seeing her being like this and I stopped my tears from falling before I approach her giving a slight tap on her shoulder to let her know my presence...

"Dacia..."

I looked at her in the eyes tried to reassured her with a forced smile on my face...

"I-I'm sorry..."

Cina broke into tears and hugged me tightly, my tears didn't want to bear with me as they fall out from my eyes while my heart is breaking hearing Cina's cries all over the private room...

"Cina stop crying...it's not good for the little one that's been growing on your tummy"

I softly patted her back as she still cried while hugging me...

"I-I almost l-lost my b-baby...I-I feel so p-pathetic Dacia...I-I can't forgive myself *hik* w-why...*hik* w-why did I almost *cries*"

"Shhh...Cina listen carefully to me"

As I pulled away from our hug...I saw in her eyes how broken she is right now...dissapointed in Love and almost lost another Love that slowly and starting to build inside her...

I can't blame her for insisting it's her fault that she almost loose something that's worth of her own life because I've been there before...loosing a tiny innocent being can equal to loosing yourself...

"I can't blame you for blaming yourself but...do you remember how you used to comfort me while I lost my little angel?"

I remembered those time that she saw my worst times and she suddenly comforted me with these words...

"You did great...you're a good mother...always remember that"

I smiled while my eyes brimmed with tears...

"You saved the most critical moment a mother can never imagine to have experienced but you saved your little angel and I'm so proud of you for being strong for the both of you"

I showered her with sincere and loving words that a parent or friend can at least do to make the person who's having a hard time to deal with life feel better...

"Now I encourage you to stand up and don't let yourself drown to what makes you dissapointed or hurt in the past because we have today and expect a better tomorrow...we can do this...you can fight this Cina Zeren"

Cina nodded as tears continues to flow from her eyes but still give me a genuine and reassuring smile as an answer...

"Everything will be okay"
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki