Destiel: Ours

"Jesus Dean! Don't start again! I was only helping him because he had a rough day. What was I supposed to do? Cry himself to death?" Castiel yelled.

        "He's a player, Cas! He was only toying with your emotions, nothing more! Why can't you understand that he was only using you?" Dean barked.

        Cas flinched but his blue eyes glared, furious at what Dean said. This was the third time this week. Dean would always get mad that Cas was around Dean's boss. Dean couldn't do anything because Dean's boss likes Cas, but in a more different and dirty way. Dean's boss was a horny little shit head and wanted Cas more than anything. After Dean told his boss to stay away and that he was dating Cas, his boss told him he won't give up and that Cas would someday give in. Dean never told Cas because he wanted Cas to be safe and didn't want to lose his job.

        Cas worked as a social worker and Dean worked with cars and paperwork and idiots who didn't know shit about cars. He always had to wear a suit due to the class business and Cas had wear bright ass colors that showed his ass a bit too much and his bright blue eyes. He blamed skinny jeans and bright colors because no one could stop looking at the beautiful blue eyed angel that was around the green eyed grumpy, adorable man.

        Cas shook his head and said, "Why can't you trust me? I trust you around women whenever they touched you. I never showed my jealously because you love the attention."

        Dean stared at him with a puzzled look. "Attention? The only attention I want is from you. So what, woman throws themselves at me? I have you."

        "Then why wouldn't you hang out with your boss? He hasn't done anything!"

        "Because he's a sneaky bastard that only wants your ass!"

        "What about you, huh?" Cas snapped. "All you do is talk about how great my ass is and how well they fit in those jeans."

        "I can say whatever I want because your my boyfriend!"

        "Not anymore!"

        They fell into silence. Dean's green eyes were wide but Cas had a stern look on his face.

        "I'm sick and tired of you bossing me around like I'm your son. You can't even trust me to go outside in the dark, Dean. If you can't trust me at all, I think we should call it quits. I love you but...I can't love someone who doesn't treat me like a boyfriend," Cas said and started to grab his things. Dean finally got out of frozen state and grabbed Cas' wrists.

        "Wait no, Cas. Don't leave. I trust you and I love you. Just don't go, okay?" His pleaded. He placed his forehead on Cas's forehead and let out a shaky breath. Cas' blue eyes were watering a bit and Dean held himself from punching himself on the face. He didn't like making Cas cry. It pained him more than getting shot.

        .-"Okay I won't if—" Cas was cut off when someone knocked on their door. Dean groaned and walked towards the door, opening and saw his boss, Dick Roman. He had a sneaky smirk on his face and he opened his mouth when Dean punched him on his jaw. Dick stumbled back before falling on the floor and groaning.

        "Dean!" Cas yelled. Cas came to the rescued and picked Dick up, checking his jaw and his cheek.

        "What the heck Dean? Why did you do that?" Cas screamed, glaring at Dean with his ocean eyes.

        Dean was getting tired of Cas protecting Dick. If Cas wanted to end the relationship, he might as well leave with him too. "You know what? You can go with Dick and ride him all you want because I fucking can't trust you at all! All you do is pick his side when I was only protecting you from him! Go and be with him. I don't want you anymore!"