All I Do

"You can't keep doing this!"

Trek stared blankly at his crying boyfriend, Meir. This wasn't the first time Meir cried, this wasn't the first time Meir was upset with him, and this definitely wasn't the first time Meir screamed at him. So, he didn't really take Meir's word seriously.

"I can't take this. I'm...I'm done. It's too much..."

Trek raised an eyebrow. But this was first time Meir said this. He watched the pretty boy with black hair and dark brown eyes with blood shot eyes staring back at him. He had freckles scattered on his cheeks and nose, a beauty mark on the corner of his lip, and a small scar on his eyebrow that Trek gave him when they were play fighting that one night. That one night that changed everything from bros to boyfriends. That same night they had their first kiss and told each other their feelings. That same night Meir gave Trek a small "scar" but it was on his neck.

"Are you even listening to me?!"

Trek wasn't a terrible listener, he just thought a lot. He thought about his friends and family, but mostly about Meir because Meir clouded his mind 90 percent of the time. He thought their future together and how they would live together once they finish college, find their dream jobs, travel, and perhaps adopt a dog or child. He thought about what Meir was doing, how he was doing, what he was thinking, and mostly everything that Trek liked to think about Meir. He knew he was in love with Meir once Meir talked back to him for doing some reckless shit. Meir told him he didn't care what Trek did but he had to care because they were living in the same dorm for a year. Trek hated that Meir talked to him like a child but eventually found out that Meir did it because he cared about him. Maybe they weren't "bros" from the beginning but Trek likes to tell people that they were friends first and then became boyfriends.

"What do you mean you can't take this?" Trek asked slowly, moving the hair out of his eyes. 

Meir sniffled and looked away. "I...I don't think is going to work anymore. I keep finding pictures of girls in your phone, you never text me back, you're lying, you're uncaring, you don't listen, the list goes on." 

Trek was ready to deny Meir's allegations because he didn't want to feel guilty but something in the pit of his stomach told him not to. 

"Okay," Trek breathed. "Okay, I admit. I have pictures of girls but I'll delete—" 

"You said that before," Meir snapped. Shit, Trek thought to himself. Why was he like this? Why was he...pushing Meir away? There was something Meir knew about Trek that Trek didn't realize. Trek was distant to the point where his feelings didn't show often and he ended up doing something he knew that was wrong. Meir knew Trek would never cheat, but Meir knew Trek could find ways to hurt him and that was lying to him, not listen to him, or even text him back when he asked a simple question. He doesn't know why and at this point he didn't care. 

"Baby, I-" Trek watched Meir's reaction when he said baby. They both knew whenever Trek called Meir baby he would become flustered, but Trek was surprised that Meir kept a cold, blank expression on his face, the tears gone but dried on his cheeks. The hole got bigger in Trek's stomach.