✌ARIANA GRANDE✌

Hey it aria short for ariana. Right now I am piss cuz me and my boyfriend chersanto known as roc royal from mindless behavior had a argument cuz he thinks I'm cheating but he's the one coming home after 12 at night and I am the bad guy. Ain't that some shit. Right now where sitting in the room far from each other as chresanto keep giving me glares I just rolled my eyes and ignored it. We have a son that was just born 2 months ago. US sitting here acting like immature children isn't helping the situation.

"do you want to know who he is" I said getting his attention .

"Oh so after about a month you wanna talk about the nigga" he smartly said. I rolled my eyes.

"Look there is nothing going on with me and him" I raising my voice and all he did was raise his eye brow as if I was lying. I huffed and puffed.

"Instead of you always accusing me of fucking another man how bout the bitch desiree you've been talking to for 5 fucking months WHILE I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR SON" I said yelling now in face. He stood up towering over.

" ARIANA WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLING AT YOU BETTER TAKE THAT TONE OUTTA YOUR FUCK ING VOICE " he yelled back but louder. In all honesty I'm not no bitch but chresanto would be the only thing I'm scared of on this earth. And let's keep a secret between each other he had hit me a few times I just never told my friends.

"That's what I thought now who is that nigga you be texting " he said

"Why you texting that bitch" I said. But I think I pulled the wrong trigger cuz next thing you know I saw blackness.