Mariah Good

Trey POV

" Ughh!! Yess baby!! Deeper " mariah screamed as I hit it from he back. I was on the verge of climaxing and so was mariah.

" Ah fuck! I'm Cumming " I shouted going faster.

" Cum for me daddy " She said throwing it back a little, which sent me over the end and I end up cumming. Also feeling mariah juices dripping down. We both were sweaty and out of breathe.

" Damn " I said as I laid on the bed. Mariah came and laid on my chest. I can feel her smirking.

" How was that? " she said.

" Stress relieving " I respond. This happen to be Meagan sister, mariah. As yall should know. We've been fucking around for about two months now and I regret every part of it. But it's like some kind of addiction that keeps me coming back.

" Hmm.. but anyways so when are we gonna make this an official? " mariah said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

" Never! Cuz I'm happily with your sister " I said.

" If that's the case then why are you in your girlfriend's sister bed " She said. I had no response cuz I couldn't even figure it out as to why am I really here.

" Mhmm exactly. And you know I want you. I've been feeling you for a minute and it sucks that you have to go through shit with my sister. If u was with me, you wouldn't have to worry about me being a damn drama queen. I be pleasing you every night " Mariah said. But I was paying her no mind. I aint ever getting with her. She's just a fuck buddy and that's all she'll ever be to me.

" Well I'm glad you love to share your dreams and fantasies but like I said I'm with your sister.. NOT YOU " I said getting up and putting on my clothes.

" NOT ME?!?! ha yea okay. Tremaine YOU and I BOTH know you want us to be together. Cuz if u didn't you wouldn't have keep coming back to me. Face it. You want me. You know you do. " she said putting on her robe then walking over to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Your delusional Mariah. Why don't you get it in your thick skull. I don't want you. You and I will never be together. And your just a quick fuck. " I said.