Chresanto August

Chresanto Pov

Ever since me and Ariana had sex and me seeing her at Imanis Birthday party, i cant stop thinking about her. I know that she needs her space, so I'm giving that to her. As of now, I'm in the studio recording my new song ' Amazing '. Ill be going on tour soon also.

" Ight guys, that's a wrap for today " my manager, Derrick said. I took off the head phones and walked out the booth. I sat down next to my friend/Dj, Dashawn.

" Next week, we're gonna be shooting the music video for ' Amazing ' with producer Mark Anthony. Until then, we have a lot of work to get done. But ima head out now. Ill text yall later on more info " Derrick said, grabbing his stuff. I nodded. Soon he was out the door.

" Wassup playa " Dashawn said, rolling up weed. I shrugged.

" Same as usual... " i said. He looked at me.

" Thinking bout ole' girl, huh? " he asked. I nodded my head.

" Don't worry man, it'll be ight " he said. I signed.

" I don't know man...i never put my hands on a female before. And for me to put my hands on the mother of my child, the girl i fell in love with...was stupid and out of hand " i said. Dashawn shook his head.

" Maybe you should do sum nice for her. Take her out. Buy her some stuff. Make her feel special " he said.

" Ehh.. Maybe your right " i said.

" I know... " he said smirking. I shook my head.

Mean while....

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before i head out. I'm kinda nervous to see Ariana. We haven't spoke since we had sex and it left things awkward. Not only do i miss her, but i miss my son to. After checking myself in the mirror, i grabbed my phone and keys and headed out. I made sure the house was locked up and got in my car.

Ariana only lived a few minutes away from my condo. The closer i got to the house, the faster my heart started beating. Within seconds, i made it to the house. I parked and got out. I walked up to the front door and ring the bell. The door opened, revealing Ariana. She rubbed her eyes then adjust them towards me.

" Uh hey... Chres.. " she said, lowly. She must've been sleeping.

" Heyy... " i said. We stood there in awkward silence for a minute.

" You wanna come in? " she asked, moving to the side.

" Yea.. " i walked in. I looked around to see the house the same when i left. Ariana closed the door and we walked into the living room. We sat down on the couch.

" Sooo.. How you been? " i asked.

" I've been good. How bout you? " she replied.

" Good, good.. Just been in and out of the studios lately. Working on some new music " i said. She nodded her head slowly.

" Where's Cj? " i asked.

" My mother has him for the weekend " she said. I nodded. I stared at Ariana. She had on baggy sweat pants and a tank top with fuzzy socks on. She looked like she had a lazy day by how she looked. She was absolutely beautiful. Its make me feel even more bad that i put my hands on her. 

" Why you staring at me? You been staring for a good three whole minutes " Ariana said.

" Sorry.. Your just beautiful as always " i said, truthfully. Ariana rolled her eyes.

" Don't think that giving me compliments will get you back home. I still remember the shit you put me through, Chresanto " Ariana said.

" I know and i don't expect you to forgive me right away but i wanted to let you know that I'm willing to gain your trust back. I miss you and Cj. I miss being home " i said.

" Well, you got a lot of growing up to do. And that whole...having sex thing...i didn't mean for it to get that far. That doesn't change anything " she said. I nodded.

" Okay.. " i said, looking down.

" But i am sorry tho " i said.

" I know you are " Ariana said, softly. We sat in silence. The tension was still in the air.

" You miss me? " i asked, looking at her. She looked at me and chuckled.

" No.. " she said, smirking.

" Girl, stop playing " i said with a straight face. She laughed.

" Okay, okay.. I do miss you but I'm not letting you off the hook " she said.

" I know.. That's why I'm gonna do everything in my power to prove to you that i wanna come home " i said. She nodded.

" We'll see " she said. I stood up and so did she and walked to the front door. I turned to face her.

" I love you " i said, staring in her big brown eyes.

" Mhmm, you too " she said. And i gave her a face.

" What? Don't give me that face " she said.

" Why you ain't say it back? " i said, leaning against the door frame.

" Say what back? " she said, acting confused. I sucked my teeth.

" Stop playing, Ariana and say it back " i said.

" You don't deserve a i love you too until you can prove to me that you be more of a man and stop being insecure and putting your hands on me " she said. I rolled my eyes, signing.

" Your really not going easy on me, huh? " i said.

" Nope " she said, shaking her head. I chuckled, nodding my head.

" Okay Ariana... " i said lowly while biting my lip and stepping a lil closer. I backed her up into the wall with both my hands on both sides of her. I leaned down into her neck, dragging my tongue along her neck. Her breathing became uneven as i continued to tease her.

I knew all her weakness so i knew she couldn't resist. I then untied her sweats and put my hand in her underwear, rubbing her pussy in circles. Low moans slipped from her mouth. I smirked in satisfaction.

" That feels good, baby " i whispered in her ear. But she didn't reply so i stuck my pointer and middle finger in and began thrusting my fingers in and out.

" Oooh! " Ariana mouth made an " O " shape as i continued to thrust.

" It feels good? " i asked again, picking up my pace. Ariana jumped on her tippy toes ( A/n-😭😭 ) and gripped on my shoulders as i went faster. 

" Ohh my god... " she whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut.

" Answer my question, Ariana " i growled in her ear. I curled my fingers, thrusting as fast as i can go.

" Yes.. " she whimped. I can tell she was on the verge of cumming.

" Can hear you, what was that? " i said.

" YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! " she screamed, arching her back. And right before she can cum, i took my hands out her pants.

" CHRES!! " she yelled with anger. I chuckled as i put my wet fingers in my mouth, licking all her juices.

" Why you stop?! " she whined, angrily.

" You taste good, baby. But remember..I'm not off the hook easily so you know i gotta play with for you for a bit " i said.

" But- " ( GCO )

" Ah ah...Besides i gotta get going. Ill text you later, sexy " i said, smacking her ass before leaving. I smirked to myself. Ill have her in my arms soon.

Sorry it was a long update but how was it?? It was long but this is all my tiny, itty bitty fingers could do😭😭😭.. But comment, vote, SHAREEE THE STORY PLEASE!!✨❤ ill update

Taytay_trendous

- Sorry for any errors