Family Dinner

Meagan Pov

I curled my hair, just to add some last touches to it before i head over to my moms. She called earlier and wanted me and the fam to come over for dinner for a ' special surprise '. I don't know what could be the surprise.
After i finished my hair, i unplugged the curling iron and went to check on Tj. I walked into the room to see him awake. A smile spread across my face.

" Hi, my handsome baby! " i said, picking him up out of his crib. He giggled as i attacked his cheek with kisses. As i was doing so, the doorbell ringed.

" Lets go see who that is, Tj " i said in my baby voice. I walked downstairs to the front and look through the peep hole. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

" Hey.. " he said. I moved to the side to let him in.

" Please, take your shoes off at the door. I don't want footprints on my floor " i said before walking away with Tj in my arms. I walked into the living room and sat him on his blanket with his toys. Then i stood up and turned to see him staring at me. I rolled my eyes.

" What? " i questioned.

" Nothing.. You just look beautiful as always " He replied. I shrugged off his compliment and went to go put on my shoes and coat. After, i grabbed my keys and phone.

" Don't forget to feed Tj. Also he has to take his medicine at exactly 8:30 so don't forget " i said.

" Meagan, relax. I got this " he replied.

" I'm serious, Tremaine " i said with all seriousness.

" What happened to my nickname, Trey? " he said, staring into my eyes. I rolled my eyes and head straight for the door. I grabbed the knob but before i could twist to open it, Tremaine pulled me back and against the wall. I signed.

" Tremaine, move " i said. He had both of hands on both sides of my head and leaned closer to my face.

" I miss you " he said. I sucked my teeth.

" I'm sure you do. Can you move now? " i said. He rolled his eyes.

" Why cant you see that I'm trying?! I'm trying to get us back together and you continue to shut me out, Meagan!! " Tremaine said, moving away from me.

" Oh please!! Don't think that by calling and leaving voicemail, sending gifts and showering me with compliments is going to make me forget and forgive you for cheating!! " i said.

" And i told you i was sorry!! " He yelled.

" AND SAYING SORRY DOESN'T FIX SHIT!! I SACRIFICED A LOT OF SHIT FOR YOU AND THAT'S HOW YOU DO ME?! " i yelled. He signed. It was a moment of silence.

" Tell me what i gotta do to make this work and ill do it!! I will, Meagan!! " he said.

" You don't have to do shit! I'm done. " i said. I walked out and quickly race to my car being that it was raining. I'm really trying my best to not let the water works happen because i really do miss him but this was only the icing to the cake. I put the key in the ignition and started up the car and pulled off.

I made sure to drive carefully on the roads. My mom lived on the other side of town so it was only a twenty minute drive. I'm praying Miranda isn't going to be there, but most likely she will. Eventually i made it to her house and parked the car. I waited in the car to gather my thoughts before i got out. I made sure i locked the car and walk up to the front. My mom gave me a key to the house so i unlocked the door and walked in. I heard laughter and talking coming from the living room.

After i closed the door, i walked to the living room to see my mother, father, my twin brothers Malik and Marquees and....Miranda 😑. Everyone turned to me. My mom saw me and smiled.