Our Jobs

Laurens POV

So today me, Meagan, and Nicki are on our way to do a photo shoot cuz were models. Ariana works on her music. Well in the beginning of my POV I did say me and the girls are on our way just not at the moment, at this point I am getting dress so I can leave. And bout what happened between me and Daniel he thought that having sex would change my mind bout the hole buying another studio thing. Well it didnt. And when I told him we got into another argument and he left and didn't come back the whole night. And yet he still didn't come home. But like I care. After I finish getting ready I went to get Amiya ready so we can leave. I've tried calling Daniel so he can watch Amiya. But it looks like I have to do it the hard way. Which is go to the studio and cuss his ass out. I was so heated. He better not be at some bitch house or I'm throwing g his shit out. I got our stuff and got in the car. As I was driving I was listening to number 1 by Kelly Rowland. This song makes me think of me and Daniels relationship. Soon I got on the highway and on my way to the studio. The music was booming into the bass of the car. Ten mins later I made to the studio. I got out and went to the back to get Amiya. And her diaper bag. As I walk in I walk into the front desk were diggy ' co-worker is. Her name is Paula.

"Morning lauren how may I help you" She asked smiling at me.

"Do you know if Daniel came in this Morning" I said bouncing Amiya in my arms.

"Oh yes do you want me to page him for you " She asked bout to reach the intercom button. I nodded my head.

"YES please" I said and she nodded. Minutes later Daniel came through the double doors. I can tell he looked annoyed but he tried to hide becuz of paula.

"What are you doing here, lauren" he ask with no emotions.

" Well I hope that you remembered that I have a photo shoot today" I said and he just stared at me.

"And you have to watch Amiya today" I added and yet Daniel was still staring. It started to creep me out cuz he hasn't exploded yet. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh please Daniel I have to get nicki and Meagan in ten minutes I can't be late" I said with a pleading look on my face. It took him awhile to decide. And I stared to bite my lip. Soon he had reach for Amiya and kissed her cheek. She rubbed her eyes and snuggled her face in his neck and he took the bag.

"Thank you so much baby" I said and kissed him. And nearly buss my ass for running in heels. And soon I was able to get the girls and make it to the photo shoot on time. And hoped and prayed that we would be on the cover of essence magazine.